Find the schematic diagram for a power amplifier (for repair)

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for schematic diagrams for a Crest Audio 7200 Pro power amplifier for technical training and repair purposes. They are having trouble finding the specific schematic they need and are asking for suggestions on where to look.
hagopbul
TL;DR Summary
Technical training , looking for some schematic for diagnostic and repair
Hello all:

Doing some training in electronics repairing , and need to find some schematic diagrams for power amplifier , Google is not helping with that ,any suggestions where should I look

Best
Hagop

Engineering news on Phys.org
hagopbul said:
Summary: Technical training , looking for some schematic for diagnostic and repair

Google is not helping with that
I find that very hard too believe. What are you actually asking Google? What are your search terms. I typed in "audio power amplifier circuit" and selected images. There are pages and pages of possibilities. Pick one that looks good to you. If you want an RF Amp then modify your search.
PS Google is very good but it is not a mind reader and can only respond to specific queries. Possibly you kept using the term "schematic"? Leave it out.

Likes Asymptotic
I am looking for specific part it is in front of the desk , and I am typing it's number but can't find the needed one

Best
Hagop

hagopbul said:
Summary: Technical training , looking for some schematic for diagnostic and repair

and need to find some schematic diagrams for power amplifier
Which power amplifier? What make and model? What power? What is it used in? Can you post a picture of it?

Likes Asymptotic
The name of the power amplifier
Crest audio 7200 pro

hagopbul said:
The name of the power amplifier
Crest audio 7200 pro
1569682528284.png

• Informative
Likes dlgoff, sophiecentaur and davenn

1. How do I find the schematic diagram for a power amplifier?

There are a few different ways to find a schematic diagram for a power amplifier. One option is to search online for the specific make and model of your amplifier, as many manufacturers will have the schematics available on their website. Another option is to consult a repair manual or service manual for your amplifier, which may also include the schematic diagram. You can also try reaching out to the manufacturer directly and requesting the schematic diagram.

2. Why is it important to have a schematic diagram when repairing a power amplifier?

A schematic diagram is a visual representation of the circuitry and components in a power amplifier. It is important to have this diagram when repairing because it allows you to understand the layout and connections of the circuit, making it easier to identify and troubleshoot any issues. It also helps ensure that you are using the correct components and following the correct steps during the repair process.

3. Can I use a generic schematic diagram for any power amplifier?

No, it is not recommended to use a generic schematic diagram for a power amplifier. Each amplifier model may have different components and circuitry, so using a generic diagram may lead to incorrect repairs and potentially cause further damage. It is best to find the specific schematic diagram for your amplifier model.

4. Are there any risks involved in using a schematic diagram for amplifier repair?

There can be some risks involved in using a schematic diagram for amplifier repair, especially if you are not familiar with electronics and circuitry. It is important to follow safety precautions and make sure the amplifier is unplugged before attempting any repairs. If you are unsure about any steps in the repair process, it is best to consult a professional or do further research before proceeding.

5. Can I make my own schematic diagram for a power amplifier?

It is possible to create your own schematic diagram for a power amplifier, but it requires a good understanding of electronics and circuitry. You will need to carefully examine the circuit and draw out the connections and components. It is recommended to only attempt this if you have experience and knowledge in this area, otherwise it is best to use the manufacturer's provided schematic diagram.