Good Chemistry Videos Websites

In summary, there are many good websites for inorganic chemistry for a high school student to explore, but it is best to look for specific topics that interest you.
Raghav Gupta
Can anybody link some good inorganic chemistry video websites for a high school apart from Khan Academy Lectures.
I found PatrickJMT for Maths videos quite useful.
For physics there were many, e.g DrPhysicsA, Doc Schuster videos etc.
Usually there are some like chemistnate and ben chem videos, but they have some certain topics only in chemistry.

Are there any good one for inorganic chem for a high school?

Chemistry news on Phys.org
Found Khan Academy quite useful but because it has variety of subjects, it doesn't specializes in some topics. For example take inorganic chemistry.
It doesn't have detailed discussion on topics like coordination chemistry, s block elements, p block ,d and f block elements etc.
Can you recommend any youtube video? Was not able to find an ongoing full discussion on these kind of topics.

Hello anybody there for help?

Raghav Gupta said:
Hello anybody there for help?

The chemistry forum isn't the most active part of PF. There may not be many who visit here who actually know of any good websites.

Have you checked the good chemistry websites thread?

Borek said:
Have you checked the good chemistry websites thread?
There are so many links there that I found it difficult whether one is a video website or only a text website.
I guess that it has only text based websites ,not having videos?

Last edited:
Raghav Gupta said:
I guess

No need to guess, when you can check. Typically content is just a click away.

Borek said:
No need to guess, when you can check.
Now gone through all the 6 pages. Found nanditri posting Ucla organic video lectures.
But I want inorganic video lectures.
Found some guy posting periodic videos, but I don't need that if one looks at my posts.I don't need a description of elements but properties.
Found some guy posting learner tv site but it has not enough and quality inorganic lectures.

I found you also there advertising chembuddy but no videos from your side.:)
So now can I have some help?

1. What makes a chemistry video website "good"?

A good chemistry video website should have well-produced, engaging videos that explain concepts clearly and accurately. It should also have a user-friendly interface and a wide range of topics to choose from.

2. Are there any free chemistry video websites available?

Yes, there are several free chemistry video websites available, such as Khan Academy, Crash Course, and Bozeman Science. These websites offer high-quality educational videos at no cost.

3. Can I trust the information presented in chemistry video websites?

It depends on the source of the information. It is important to choose reputable websites and check the credentials of the creators. It is also recommended to cross-check information with other trusted sources.

4. Are chemistry video websites suitable for all ages?

Many chemistry video websites cater to a wide range of ages, from elementary school to university level. However, it is important to check the recommended age range for each video as some may be more advanced or complex.

5. Can I use chemistry video websites as a substitute for a traditional classroom?

While chemistry video websites can be a valuable supplement to traditional classroom learning, they should not be used as a complete substitute. These websites can enhance understanding and provide additional resources, but they cannot replace the hands-on experience and guidance of a teacher.