Good sites for animated graphics

In summary, the conversation is about searching for animations of transition states in lepton fermion scattering and other high energy collisions. The speaker suggests doing a Google search and checking the Videos option, and thanks the other person for their help.
KevinMcHugh
Hi all, I am interested viewing graphics of transition states in lepton fermion scattering, and various similar high energy collisions. Does anyone know where I could view these animations?

Physics news on Phys.org
berkeman said:
I did a Google search on transition states in lepton fermion scattering and then clicked on Videos. Do any of those help? Generally Google searches will give you the option (at the top of their search page) to search on Images and Videos...

https://www.google.com/search?q=tra...Pu8HjAhWCKn0KHfxoBE8Q_AUIEygD&biw=882&bih=560

Thanks so much. My query skills need refining.

Likes berkeman

1. What are some good websites for animated graphics?

Some good websites for animated graphics include Adobe Stock, Shutterstock, and Envato Elements. These sites offer a wide variety of high-quality animated graphics for use in various projects.

2. Are these websites free to use?

No, these websites typically require a paid subscription or a fee for each graphic downloaded. However, some sites offer a limited selection of free graphics.

3. Can I customize the graphics on these websites?

Most of these websites offer customizable options for their graphics, such as changing colors or adding text. However, the level of customization may vary depending on the site and the specific graphic.

4. Are the graphics on these websites royalty-free?

Yes, most of the graphics on these websites are royalty-free, meaning you can use them in your projects without having to pay any additional fees. However, it is always important to check the specific license agreement for each graphic.

5. Can I use these graphics for commercial purposes?

Yes, the graphics on these websites can be used for commercial purposes. However, it is important to check the specific license agreement for each graphic to ensure proper usage and attribution.