Have You Tried This Amazing Chrome Addon for Faster Browsing?

In summary, the Smooth Gestures Chrome addon is a browser extension that allows users to navigate and perform actions on webpages using mouse gestures. To install it, go to the Chrome Web Store and search for "Smooth Gestures." Customization of mouse gestures is possible, and the addon is only compatible with Google Chrome. If the addon is no longer desired, it can be easily disabled or removed from the Chrome browser.
osnarf
I downloaded this a couple days ago: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lfkgmnnajiljnolcgolmmgnecgldgeld. It is amazing - right click mouse gestures. Tons of different gestures, you can disable the built in ones, add new ones, modify the gesture movements, etc.

It speeds up browsing a lot when you're on forums and hitting navigation buttons all the time. Just thought I'd share.

Computer science news on Phys.org

I've never hopped on the gestures bandwagon. I think the ability to create your own is a nice perk though. I'm fine with point and click for now :)

1. What is the purpose of the Smooth Gestures Chrome addon?

The Smooth Gestures Chrome addon is a browser extension designed to enhance user experience by allowing them to navigate and perform various actions on webpages using mouse gestures.

2. How do I install the Smooth Gestures Chrome addon?

To install the Smooth Gestures Chrome addon, go to the Chrome Web Store and search for "Smooth Gestures." Click on the "Add to Chrome" button and follow the prompts to complete the installation. The addon will then be added to your Chrome browser.

3. Can I customize the mouse gestures in the Smooth Gestures addon?

Yes, the Smooth Gestures addon allows for customization of mouse gestures. You can go to the addon's settings and choose which actions you want to perform with each gesture. You can also create your own custom gestures.

4. Is the Smooth Gestures addon compatible with other browsers?

No, the Smooth Gestures addon is specifically designed for Google Chrome and is not compatible with other browsers.

5. Can I disable the Smooth Gestures addon if I no longer want to use it?

Yes, you can easily disable or remove the Smooth Gestures addon from your Chrome browser. Go to the Chrome menu, select "More tools," then "Extensions." From there, you can either disable the addon or remove it completely.