Help me please on moving animation in fluent

In summary, to create a moving animation in fluent, you will need to use the built-in animation tools and functions found under the "Animation" tab. You can animate various types of objects, including geometry, mesh, and boundary conditions, as well as flow variables like velocity, pressure, and temperature. The speed and duration of an animation can be adjusted using the "Time Scale" and "End Time" values or the playback controls. You can also export your animation in different file formats to use in other software. While there is no specific limit to the number of objects you can animate, it is recommended to keep it to a reasonable amount for smoother and faster animations.
teguhtf
Hi guys...
I want to simulate Crossflow/Banki turbine by using FLUENT. But I don't know How to make my blade rotate. How I can simulate it?? Because When I read water pump simulation. The concept of water pump is Blade drive water. But i don't know how when water drive blade. To make my Banki Turbine rotate. Help me please!
Thank you!

Engineering news on Phys.org
thanks cyrus. hope it works! :))

1. How can I create a moving animation in fluent?

To create a moving animation in fluent, you will need to use the built-in animation tools and functions. These can be found under the "Animation" tab in the fluent interface. You can also refer to the fluent user guide for detailed instructions on how to create and modify animations.

2. What types of objects can I animate in fluent?

Fluent allows you to animate various types of objects, including geometry, mesh, and boundary conditions. You can also animate flow variables such as velocity, pressure, and temperature.

3. How do I control the speed and duration of an animation in fluent?

The speed and duration of an animation can be adjusted by changing the "Time Scale" and "End Time" values in the animation settings. You can also use the playback controls to adjust the animation speed while it is running.

4. Can I export my animation from fluent to use in other software?

Yes, you can export your animation from fluent in various file formats such as GIF, AVI, and MPEG. This allows you to use the animation in other software for presentations or further editing.

5. Is there a limit to the number of objects I can animate in fluent?

There is no specific limit to the number of objects you can animate in fluent. However, the more objects you animate, the longer it may take for the animation to generate and play. It is recommended to keep the number of objects to a reasonable amount for smoother and faster animations.