Help with identifying a reference for the time-invariant Kaluza-Klein metric

In summary, the conversation is about finding a reference for the time-invariant Kaluza-Klein metric, specifically in textbooks or papers. The person asking has already checked books by Joseph Polichinski, GWS green books, and Kaku's books, but could not find the relevant information.
user1139
Homework Statement:: Please see below.
Relevant Equations:: Please see below.

I am trying to find a reference to a textbook or a paper that details the following time-invariance Kaluza-Klein metric:

\begin{equation}
\mathrm{d}s^2_{(5)}=\lambda_{ab}\left(\mathrm{d}x^a+\omega^{a}_{\phantom{a}i}\mathrm{d}x^i\right)(\mathrm{d}x^b+\omega^{b}_{\phantom{b}j}\mathrm{d}x^j)+\frac{1}{\tau}h_{ij}\mathrm{d}x^i\mathrm{d}x^j.
\end{equation}

So far, I can only find sources for the Kaluza-Klein metric but not it's time-invariant version. Can someone point me to a relevant reference?

Physics news on Phys.org
I guess you tried the classical books on M-theory and Superstring of Joseph Polichinski, GWS green books or Kaku's books. (mind you, Kaku has also popular books but I am referring to his technical books).
Have you?

Yes @MathematicalPhysicist I have perused Polichinski's book in particular and could not find a mention of the time-invariant Kaluza-Klein metric.