How Can I Create a Diagram That Shows Dependent Answers?

• Thread starter rons
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Diagram
In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of torque and moments and how they are used to solve problems. The person asking for help has created a diagram depicting two answers, with one being dependent on the other. They are not familiar with the concepts and are directed to read a Wikipedia article and ask any questions for clarification.
rons
Hi , I asked in the general forum and it was suggested to ask this here, hoping someone can help. I made this diagram to depict the two answers, I'm looking for. Answer B is dependent on answer A. Thanks so any that can help :)
levereage question.jpg

Engineering news on Phys.org
Welcome again to PF. :smile:

Are you familiar yet with the concepts of "torque" and "moments"? That is the math you will use to work on such problems. Have a read through this Wikipedia article to see if it helps, and post your questions about that article here so we can help clear up any confusions you have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torque

Likes rons
OK, I'll see if I can work through that, not familiar with any of that :)

Likes berkeman
I think you'll pick it up pretty quickly. Post any questions about the article here so we can help. :smile:

ok thanks!

Related to How Can I Create a Diagram That Shows Dependent Answers?

1. What is a diagram depicting two answers?

A diagram depicting two answers is a visual representation of two possible solutions or outcomes to a problem or question. It is often used to compare and contrast different options and help individuals make decisions.

2. How is a diagram depicting two answers created?

A diagram depicting two answers can be created using various tools, such as software programs, drawing tools, or even pen and paper. The process typically involves identifying the two answers, creating a visual representation of each, and then comparing and contrasting them side by side.

3. What are the benefits of using a diagram depicting two answers?

Using a diagram depicting two answers can help individuals better understand and visualize different options and make informed decisions. It can also simplify complex information and make it easier to communicate and share with others.

4. Can a diagram depicting two answers be used in any field of study?

Yes, a diagram depicting two answers can be used in various fields of study, including science, mathematics, business, and even social sciences. It is a versatile tool that can be adapted to different contexts and purposes.

5. Are there any limitations to using a diagram depicting two answers?

While a diagram depicting two answers can be a helpful tool, it is important to recognize its limitations. It may oversimplify complex issues, and the two answers presented may not be the only options available. It is also important to consider the accuracy and reliability of the information presented in the diagram.