How can I transfer programs from ticalc.org to my TI-89 Titanium?

In summary, the TI-89 titanium ticalc.org is a popular graphing calculator with a large display screen, full QWERTY keyboard, built-in graphing capabilities, and the ability to solve equations and perform calculus and statistical functions. It differs from other TI calculators with its upgraded features and ability to run more advanced programs and applications. While it has a large library of downloadable programs, it is not allowed on most standardized tests.
JS1989
I recently bought a TI-89 Titanium and I want to put some of the programs on ticalc.org onto it. I downloaded the program and dragged it into the TI connect program and it transferred but didn't show up on my apps list. I tried it with other programs to and got the same result what am I doing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org

If the programs aren't flash, they won't be showing up on the menu with icons. Try going to the home screen and then VAR-LINK (press 2nd then minus).

1. What is the TI-89 titanium ticalc.org?

The TI-89 titanium ticalc.org is a popular graphing calculator manufactured by Texas Instruments. It is an advanced calculator that is often used by high school and college students for math, science, and engineering courses.

2. What are the key features of the TI-89 titanium ticalc.org?

The TI-89 titanium ticalc.org has many features, including a large display screen, a full QWERTY keyboard, built-in graphing capabilities, and the ability to solve equations and perform calculus and statistical functions. It also has a USB port for data transfer and a rechargeable battery.

3. How does the TI-89 titanium ticalc.org differ from other TI calculators?

The TI-89 titanium ticalc.org is an upgraded version of the TI-89, with added features such as a faster processor, more memory, and a higher resolution screen. It also has an updated operating system and can run more advanced programs and applications.

4. Can I download programs and applications onto the TI-89 titanium ticalc.org?

Yes, the TI-89 titanium ticalc.org has a large library of programs and applications available for download on ticalc.org. These can range from games and utilities to more complex programs for specific subjects such as physics or finance.

5. Is the TI-89 titanium ticalc.org allowed on standardized tests?

The TI-89 titanium ticalc.org is not allowed on most standardized tests, such as the SAT and ACT. However, it is often permitted on more advanced tests, such as the AP Calculus exam. It is important to check with the testing organization to see which calculators are allowed for a specific exam.