How to change scale for fringe levels at ls prepost

In summary, to change the scale for fringe levels in LS PrePost, go to the "Display" menu and select "Fringe Levels." From there, you can adjust the scale by clicking and dragging the sliders or entering a numerical value. This can also be done while viewing a specific model by selecting the model and following the same steps. The default scale for fringe levels is 1:1, but it can be changed to display larger levels by adjusting the slider or entering a larger numerical value (up to a maximum of 10:1). The scale can also be changed in the animation mode by going to the "Tools" menu and selecting "Animation Settings."
ctaini
hi all..
i facing problem to get a good contour..because the scale at fringe levels so big.
for example:
level 8 = 1.224e+037
level 9 = 6.122e+036
level 10 = 0

i have 4500 element that the value from 0 to 6.122e+37..so the result that i got all in blue color because have a big difference value from level 9 and level 10.

please help me to get a good contour.

Engineering news on Phys.org
how to change the fringe scale?..

1. How do I change the scale for fringe levels in LS PrePost?

To change the scale for fringe levels in LS PrePost, go to the "Display" menu and select "Fringe Levels." From there, you can adjust the scale by clicking and dragging the sliders or entering a numerical value.

2. Can I change the scale for fringe levels while viewing a specific model?

Yes, you can change the scale for fringe levels while viewing a specific model. Simply select the model you want to view and then follow the steps mentioned in the previous answer.

3. What is the default scale for fringe levels in LS PrePost?

The default scale for fringe levels in LS PrePost is 1:1. This means that each fringe color represents a displacement of 1 unit.

4. How do I change the scale to display larger fringe levels in LS PrePost?

To display larger fringe levels, you can adjust the scale by clicking and dragging the slider to the right or entering a larger numerical value. Keep in mind that the maximum scale for fringe levels is 10:1.

5. Can I change the scale for fringe levels in the animation mode of LS PrePost?

Yes, you can change the scale for fringe levels in the animation mode of LS PrePost. Simply go to the "Tools" menu and select "Animation Settings." From there, you can adjust the fringe level scale for the animation.