How to find the location of red cells?

• I
  • Thread starter MarkSS
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cells
In summary, Mark is trying to find variants of the positions of red cells when he has green cells in a sheet from previous calculations.
MarkSS
TL;DR Summary
HOW TO FIND THE LOCATION OF RED CELLS??
Hi ALL!
I’m Mark. I’m new on this forum. Thank you very much to possibility of registration. This is my first post over here. I am student and I am writing my final work. I have a big and serious technical problem. Maybe some of you will be able to help me.
I show results of my measurements in tables.

TABLE LEGEND:

X
- The X marks are measured values. The results of my measurements (KNOWN VALUES)

GREEN (KNOWN VALUES) - In green cells with numbers from 1 to 6 there are results of analytical calculations from previous series of measurements.

RED (VALUES TO PREDICT) - In red cells with letters from A to F are results of current calculations.
I noticed that results of analytical calculations agreed with measured values:
values of green from 1 to 6 and values of red cells from A to F. High correlation of the results of analytical calculations and measurements

MY PROBLEMS:
How to predict values in red cells?
How to find variants of value in red cells when I have position green cells in sheet ??.

OR
How to find variants of positions of red cells when we have position green cells in sheet from previous calculations??

Regards
Mark

Attachments

• TAB1 and TAB2.jpg
    TAB1 and TAB2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 67
  • TAB3.jpg
    TAB3.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 77
  • TAB_COLOR1.jpg
    TAB_COLOR1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 73
Physics news on Phys.org
MarkSS said:
How to predict values in red cells?
You need some statistical model of how the values of the red cells depend on the values of the green cells. Then you do a statistical fit to that model, usually a least-squares fit.

MarkSS said:
How to find variants of positions of red cells when we have position green cells in sheet from previous calculations??
Similarly you would need a statistical model of how the position of the red cell depends on the position of the green cells. Again, you would do a fit to that model.

I am guessing that:
S1, S2, S3 ... refer to test samples.
M1, M2,M3, ... refer to types of measurements of the samples (for example pH, height, mass, viscosity, ...)
1, 2, 3, 4: refer to four separate opportunities to apply the same measurement to the same sample.

I am not clear of the phrase "position green cell".
Do you mean "the positions of green cells"? Or simply "some green cells"?

Also, is this a duplicate of:
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/prediction-problem.1049901/

1. How do red blood cells acquire their location in the body?

Red blood cells are produced in the bone marrow and then released into the bloodstream. From there, they are transported to different parts of the body by the circulatory system.

2. Can red blood cells move to different locations in the body?

No, red blood cells do not have the ability to actively move to different locations in the body. They are carried by the blood flow and are unable to change their location on their own.

3. How can we track the location of red blood cells in the body?

One way to track the location of red blood cells is by using a technique called fluorescence microscopy. This involves labeling the cells with a fluorescent dye and then using a specialized microscope to visualize their location in the body.

4. Are there specific locations in the body where red blood cells are more concentrated?

Yes, red blood cells are most concentrated in the blood vessels and capillaries throughout the body. However, they can also be found in other tissues and organs, such as the spleen and liver.

5. How does the location of red blood cells affect their function?

The location of red blood cells is crucial for their function of delivering oxygen to different tissues and organs in the body. If their location is disrupted, it can lead to inadequate oxygen delivery and potentially harmful consequences.