How you picked your user name?

• Thread starter larkspur
  • Start date
In summary: I already took that!Thanks!Ivan Seeking...he's interested in UFO's?Yes, he's a member of a support group for people who have experienced UFO abduction.He was abducted by one. That's how I know that the horror stories with the butt probes are all true. :eek: Tsu...tsunami?No, Tsu is the alien who abducted Ivan. She walks among us, but clings to her alien name. :bugeye: Zoobyshoe...? I got no clue what it means.I've never heard of it. Is it a flower?No, it
My username was the verification code the forums gave me to read when i was joining, you know the semi-scrambled human readable code. :p

( The sadistic side of me chuckles at all you crazy people trying to apply meaning to the meaningless )

Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
you forgot some one :blushing:
Woolie-ram, anyone that has a fondness for fossils is number one in my book. I've just decided to buy a new digital camera just to get better pictures of my fossils. My neighbors have decided I'm nuts, I'm always picking up my rocks and examining them. :blushing:

Evo said:
Woolie-ram, anyone that has a fondness for fossils is number one in my book. I've just decided to buy a new digital camera just to get better pictures of my fossils. My neighbors have decided I'm nuts, I'm always picking up my rocks and examining them. :blushing:

Thats not nuts it is cool, i am all ways looking at rocks in hope i may find a
fossil, may be one that no one has seen before, that would be mega cool.

Evo said:
I've just decided to buy a new digital camera

... for future photo contests?

My neighbors have decided I'm nuts

Well, I hope you are nuts. :smile:

I often tell my friends that normal is boring.

George Jones said:
... for future photo contests?
That too. I wish I had it now so I could tak pictures of the longhorns behind my house, they're very cool.

Well, I hope you are nuts. :smile:
Oh, I definitely travel to the beat of a different drum. :redface:

Evo said:
I definitely travel to the beat of a different drum. :redface:
Are you sure that isn't 'the rythym of a different organ'? :rolleyes:

Nikkos Tyris I realized about him afterwards.
Tyris This one I just found out about.
Tyriscorp As to them...
I picked the name originaly because it sounded slightly occult, probably thanks to my subconscious thinking of Nikkos.

Well, when i was younger i used to watch both Spideman and Xmen cartoons. My favourite characters were Cyclops and Venom. That's how i got the nickname.

Back