I Did My Part to Promote Physics Forums, What About You?

In summary, the speaker shared that they promoted the Physics Forums link to professors in various science and math departments at their college as well as on other internet forums. They also thanked the person they were speaking to for introducing them to the forum and praised them for their work. The conversation ended with some playful banter.
Scientific Method
Well, I gave the Physics Forums link to every science and math Professor in my college, literally, including the Biological department, the Social Sciences department, Physical sciences department (chemistry, physics, geology, astronomy, etc.), the Math Department, Philosophy department. They liked it a lot and many Professors mentioned the forum to the students.

I've also promoted this forum at dozens of internet forums.

So, what have you done for Physics Forums?

Cheers!

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes,one of your collegues brought me to PF... :shy: So i thank you very much and praise you for doing a terrifying job...Or was it "terrific"...? :confused: :-p

Daniel.

That's great Scientific Method..depending on what school you attend, of course. :-p

Just kidding. :biggrin:

Bravo Scientific Method! I guess the homework helpers better really brace themselves now! :biggrin:

Moi??I take pills against headaches because of that... :-p :-p And u call it good thing... :cry:

Daniel.

I'm here arn't I? Isn't that enough?

Related to I Did My Part to Promote Physics Forums, What About You?

1. What is the purpose of promoting Physics Forums?

The purpose of promoting Physics Forums is to bring together a community of scientists, researchers, and students who are passionate about physics and provide a platform for them to discuss, share knowledge, and learn from each other.

2. How can I promote Physics Forums?

There are many ways to promote Physics Forums, such as sharing the forum on social media, mentioning it in your publications or presentations, recommending it to your colleagues and students, and actively participating in discussions on the forum.

3. What are the benefits of promoting Physics Forums?

Promoting Physics Forums can benefit both the individual and the scientific community as a whole. It can help increase the visibility and reach of the forum, attract more diverse perspectives and expertise, and foster a collaborative and supportive environment for learning and sharing knowledge.

4. How can promoting Physics Forums contribute to the advancement of science?

By promoting Physics Forums, you are helping to create a platform for scientists and researchers to exchange ideas and knowledge. This can lead to the development of new theories, insights, and collaborations, ultimately contributing to the advancement of science.

5. What can I do if I don't have a background in physics but still want to promote Physics Forums?

Even if you don't have a background in physics, you can still promote Physics Forums by spreading the word to your network and connecting with others who may be interested in joining the forum. You can also contribute by asking questions and engaging in discussions on topics that interest you.