I have a constellation of beauty marks on my face

In summary, the conversation revolved around the constellation of Orion's Belt and its significance in the night sky. The conversation also touched upon the idea of constellations being random patterns and a reference to a movie featuring it. There was also a playful exchange about someone having a similar constellation on their body and a compliment about someone's eyes.
Carnivroar
IMG_0459.jpg

Orion's Belt

How cool is that? :cool:

Physics news on Phys.org
Nice eyes too. The galaxy is on Orion's belt.

I find the whole idea of constellation funny. There are this certain random patterns of some slightly bright stars and you imagine it to be outline of a half animal half human, with bow and ready to launch arrow in hand.

Jimmy Snyder said:
The galaxy is on Orion's belt.

Awwww! I was just about to say that!

(And not just because it was on last night...)

DaveC426913 said:
Awwww! I was just about to say that!

(And not just because it was on last night...)

I don't get it. :uhh:

Carnivroar said:
I don't get it. :uhh:
It's the MacGuffin in http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119654/" .

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice dots!

That's nuthing! Thanks to my Scottish skin, I've got a globular cluster on my nose!
hurt_cluster.jpg

(Hmm, that's not a good pickup line!)

Attachments

• nose.jpg
    nose.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:
I have the same constellation on my left arm!

Chi Meson said:
hurt_cluster.jpg
:bugeye: wowww

wow, your eyes are so beautiful.

vivid2012 said:
wow, your eyes are so beautiful.

Nothing special at all about my eyes, it's just the angle. :biggrin:

1. What causes beauty marks to appear on the face?

Beauty marks, also known as moles, are caused by clusters of melanocytes (pigment-producing cells) in the skin. These clusters can be present from birth or can develop over time due to sun exposure or hormonal changes.

2. Are beauty marks dangerous?

Most beauty marks are harmless and do not require medical treatment. However, it is important to monitor them for any changes in size, shape, or color, as this could be a sign of skin cancer. If you notice any changes, it is best to consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.

3. Can beauty marks be removed?

Yes, beauty marks can be removed for cosmetic reasons. This can be done through surgical excision, laser treatment, or cryotherapy (freezing the mole). It is important to consult a dermatologist before deciding on a removal method.

4. Will beauty marks fade over time?

Some beauty marks may fade over time, especially if they are caused by sun exposure. However, others may remain the same or even become darker. It is important to protect your skin from sun exposure to prevent any further darkening of beauty marks.

5. Are beauty marks hereditary?

The tendency to develop beauty marks can be inherited, but the specific location and number of beauty marks are not genetically determined. This means that while you may have a family history of beauty marks, the appearance and placement of your beauty marks may differ from your relatives.