IPhone App Not Working w/ PF 4.0: When Will It Be Fixed?

• Thread starter gfd43tg
  • Start date
  • Tags
    iphone
In summary, the app is currently not functioning with PF 4.0 and it is unclear when it will be fixed. According to Greg, the update for the iOS version should be released in the next 5 days, but it ultimately depends on when Apple approves it.
gfd43tg
Gold Member
It seems that the app doesn't work at all with PF 4.0, but I'm sure this is known and wondering when it will be fixed?

Physics news on Phys.org
Maylis said:
It seems that the app doesn't work at all with PF 4.0, but I'm sure this is known and wondering when it will be fixed?
I think the ball is in Apple's court. Greg's post on Monday:
Greg Bernhardt said:
The new Android app is now available. I'm uploading the update to the iOS version. Which means it should be released in the next 5 days.

TumblingDice said:
I think the ball is in Apple's court. Greg's post on Monday:
Indeed. It usually takes 5 days from the time I submit the app for review. I sent it in on Tuesday so maybe tomorrow or Monday.

Related to IPhone App Not Working w/ PF 4.0: When Will It Be Fixed?

1. Why is my iPhone app not working with PF 4.0?

There could be a few reasons why your iPhone app is not working with PF 4.0. One possibility is that the app has not been updated to be compatible with the new PF 4.0 platform. Another possibility is that there may be a bug or issue with the app itself that is causing it to not work properly with PF 4.0.

2. When will the app be fixed to work with PF 4.0?

This depends on the app developer and their ability to address any compatibility issues with PF 4.0. It is recommended to check for updates from the app developer or reach out to them directly for an estimated timeline for the fix.

3. Is there anything I can do to make the app work with PF 4.0?

You can try updating the app to the latest version available on the App Store and ensuring that your device's operating system is also up to date. If the app still does not work with PF 4.0, you may need to wait for the developer to release a compatibility update.

4. Can I use an older version of PF with the app?

This depends on the app and its compatibility with older versions of PF. It is recommended to check the app's system requirements or reach out to the developer for more information. Keep in mind that using an older version of PF may limit the app's functionality.

5. Will I lose any data if I update the app to work with PF 4.0?

It is unlikely that updating the app to be compatible with PF 4.0 will result in any data loss. However, it is always a good idea to regularly back up your device's data in case of any unexpected issues.