Is a Subway footlong worth the money?

• Thread starter kolleamm
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Money
In summary: Personally I alternate, but I have to say most of what I buy at the market is fresh fruit, which I eat a lot of, because I love it, and also think it off sets the junk stuff I also eat.
Pepper Mint said:
Likely expensive ones. Customers look for cheap or even free yet clean ones.

I wasn't factoring price into this. At any rate, there is a tremendous variability in the prices of restaurants and eateries in Toronto, and (at least from my own experience) there is only a very weak correlation between price and quality.

Physics news on Phys.org
Anyone noticed the "resemblance" between "Jared," Subway's former spokesman, and "X," Sprint's latest peddler?

Bystander said:
Anyone noticed the "resemblance" between "Jared," Subway's former spokesman, and "X," Sprint's latest peddler?
Yes, actually. But is that important and helpful in resolving both current and future subway footlong issues ?

Pepper Mint said:
important and helpful
Really don't know --- ad campaigns come and go but, given comments in this thread regarding the franchise and by extension the franchise "parent company," the "resemblance" just reminds me that complaints about quality of bread(s), freshness of ingredients, might have more to do with "corporate policy" than I was originally (in my unreminded state) willing to consider.

Likes Pepper Mint
Bystander said:
It seems the first three letters of your description of Jared apply to something else about Jared.