Latex Guide Interactive: Help Locate Resource

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter epenguin
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Latex
In summary, the conversation is about finding a useful interactive or semi-interactive table of Latex that was posted on a thread within the last year. The table was not the main subject of the thread and was possibly in the LaTeX forum. The table was not the one on detexify and may have had a lot of pop-up tables with examples or a list of ready-made equations with a similar color scheme. It was not necessary to go to another page to access the symbols.
epenguin
Homework Helper
Gold Member
TL;DR Summary
Latex interactive guide
Within the last year someone posted on a thread, it wasn't the main thread subject I think, a very useful seeming table of Latex which I think was interactive or semi-interactive. I thought note that and didn't and now can't find it. It would be useful to me right now, and think it would be useful to many others. Can anyone recall it?

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not sure what you are after. The only thing that comes to mind is detexify, which allows you do draw something and it finds the ##\LaTeX## symbol closest to it.

It wasn't that. There was I think a drop down table in it.

Last edited:
epenguin said:
Summary:: Latex interactive guide

Within the last year someone posted on a thread, it wasn't the main thread subject I think
Do you remember which area of PF it was in? In Math or Physics or Feedback or in the LaTeX forum?

berkeman said:
Do you remember which area of PF it was in? In Math or Physics or Feedback or in the LaTeX forum?
I believe the LaTeX forum.

Was this the one with a lot of pop-up tables of examples for various selections? (I remember that one as useful...I may be able to relocate it! maybe)

Likes berkeman
Could be, not sure, but if it's useful OK anywa.

This is the best I could find. I don't think it is the same as my memory but the list of ready made eqns looks similar as does the color scheme

https://arachnoid.com/latex/

• Love
Likes berkeman
No I think it was more all there with symbols in front of you. Nothing where you had to go somewhere else. Maybe LaTeX wasn't the main subject of the thread and it was just number x post, not leading.

1. What is Latex Guide Interactive?

Latex Guide Interactive is an online tool that helps users locate resources for using the LaTeX document preparation system.

2. How does Latex Guide Interactive work?

Users can input keywords or questions related to LaTeX into the search bar, and the tool will provide a list of relevant resources such as tutorials, guides, and forums.

3. Is Latex Guide Interactive free to use?

Yes, Latex Guide Interactive is completely free to use and does not require any registration or subscription fees.

4. Can I suggest a resource to be added to Latex Guide Interactive?

Yes, users can suggest resources to be added to Latex Guide Interactive by clicking on the "Suggest a Resource" button and providing the necessary information.

5. Is Latex Guide Interactive suitable for beginners?

Yes, Latex Guide Interactive is designed to be user-friendly and is suitable for both beginners and experienced LaTeX users. The tool also provides resources specifically geared towards beginners.