Leaving for Mexico at the Crack of Dawn!

• Thread starter russ_watters
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Crack
In summary, the speaker is going back to Mexico tomorrow but found out they have to leave at 6:00 in the morning instead of the afternoon. They plan to take a nap in the afternoon and stay up all night, but are now watching a movie at 3:00 am. They are worried about being tired tomorrow and hope the business trip goes smoothly. Others wish them a good trip and remind them to pack extra supplies and send pictures.
russ_watters
Mentor
So I'm going back to Mexico tomorrow (today). I thought I was going back at 6:00 tomorrow afternoon, but found out late yesterday that I'd be leaving at 6:00 in the morning. Fabulous. So I decided that rather than get 3 hours or so of sleep I'd take a nap in the afternoon, drink a little, and stay up. So now its 3:00 am and I'm watching "Spies Like US" - half an hour until I leave.

I'ma going to be a real train wreck tomorrow...

Physics news on Phys.org
Have a good time! Hopefully the work part of this trip is a little more uneventful than last time.

Going for business? I think you should try to sleep the remaining hours, because it's going to be a really long trip. :eek:

So...you have suncreen...right? :biggrin: Oh goodie, maybe we will get some more pics! Travel safe, and enjoy your trip.

SOS2008 said:
So...you have suncreen...right? :biggrin: Oh goodie, maybe we will get some more pics! Travel safe, and enjoy your trip.
And hopefully packed for at least twice the length of stay they told him it would be! :biggrin:

Good luck in Mexico. And definitely send some pics if you can. Those are always fun.

Hope you get some rest, enjoy the stay!

1. What are the benefits of leaving for Mexico at the crack of dawn?

Leaving for Mexico at the crack of dawn allows you to avoid traffic and start your journey before the heat of the day. It also gives you more time to explore and enjoy your destination.

2. Is it safe to leave for Mexico at the crack of dawn?

Yes, as long as you plan your route and have a reliable means of transportation, it is safe to leave for Mexico at the crack of dawn. It is important to be aware of your surroundings and travel with caution, just as you would at any other time of day.

3. What should I bring if I am leaving for Mexico at the crack of dawn?

It is important to bring essential items such as your passport, money, sunscreen, and any necessary medication. You may also want to bring snacks, water, and a travel pillow for the journey.

4. How long does it typically take to get to Mexico when leaving at the crack of dawn?

The length of the journey will depend on your starting location and mode of transportation. However, leaving at the crack of dawn can often save you time due to less traffic and delays.

5. Are there any tips for making the most out of a trip to Mexico when leaving at the crack of dawn?

Some tips for making the most out of your trip include researching your destination beforehand, planning your itinerary, and being open to trying new experiences. It is also helpful to communicate with locals and ask for recommendations on places to visit and things to do.