Let's Keep it PG-13! What's Your Fantasy?

• Thread starter nucleargirl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fantasy
In summary, the conversation centers around different fantasies and desires of the participants, including wanting to be a secret agent, millionaire, or a dream guy, and the importance of self-acceptance and self-love. The conversation also delves into the topic of relationships and the role of appearance in attraction.
turbo-1 said:
Cute butt though.

Yes. Cute butt. This is how I think great butt and legs look like (and the way to get it )

[URL]http://doubleyourgains.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/girl-squat-bw.jpg[/URL]

See ? Balanced hamstring and glute development, no folding. So girls, do the back squat and make geeks happy :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
DanP said:
Yes. Cute butt. This is how I think great butt and legs look like (and the way to get it )

[URL]http://doubleyourgains.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/girl-squat-bw.jpg[/URL]

See ? Balanced hamstring and glute development, no folding. So girls, do the back squat and make geeks happy :devil:

Meh that looks like her ovaries are about to drop off

cronxeh said:

Rofl, they wont. She looks and probably is stronger than many men I know :P

cronxeh said:
Man! You could benefit from some perspective. The young lady that taught me how to kayak in heavy white water took up weight-lifting when she injured a shoulder. She began power-lifting in training and became the US junior champion, the world junior champion, the US senior champion, and the world senior champion in the course of a few years.

She is built like a block, but with a baby-face and blue eyes that are to die for. When I see her, I have to brace for impact before the "hug of death". When she was a toddler or young child, I'd roar and grab her in a big hug and shake her all around as a greeting. She's much shorter than me, but could return the favor if she wished.

turbo-1 said:
Man! You could benefit from some perspective.

Sport's are god's gift in those lazy and complacent times. Both sexes can benefit tremendously from engaging in strong physical activity for ~6-10h a week. It helps keeping healthy and adds a lot to the quality of life. But yeah, one should put his *** in line and start to practice in order to gain the new perspective.

turbo-1 said:
She began power-lifting in training and became the US junior champion...

Her story is a great one. She took on competitive athletics. Worthy of admiration.

I know a chick close to her mid 40s, she hits the heavy bag in a boxing gym 4-5 times a week (no sparing ) and strength trains 2 times/ week. She looks amazing, outstanding proportions, no loss of feminine looks, men eyes turn after her just about anywhere she walks. Confident , independent and pretty headstrong. I am pretty sure that a big part of what she is today she owes to the many years of recreational sports she did.

Last edited:
nucleargirl said:
! haha this thread is a bit difficult under the rules - let's try to keep it pg-13!

Dinner made by my girl, served hot, we eat and cuddle during a movie with hot chocolate and a touch of Kahlua, and after I treat her like my personal...

Wait... PG-13?

...princess.

Eating everything I want and it makes me look better.

Evo said:
Eating everything I want and it makes me look better.

Yes!

I'd also like to have the ability, equipment, and facility to prepare anything I want for as many people as I want.

Being able to fly has always been at/near the top of my list as well.

I find myself turned on by women using words with consecutive vowels. The more vowels in a row, the more turned on I get.

Someday, I hope to meet a woman that's turned on by words with a lot of consonants. Her speaking to me in words with consecutive vowels and me speaking to her in words with consecutive consonants would be my dream come true.

BobG said:
I find myself turned on by women using words with consecutive vowels. The more vowels in a row, the more turned on I get.

Someday, I hope to meet a woman that's turned on by words with a lot of consonants. Her speaking to me in words with consecutive vowels and me speaking to her in words with consecutive consonants would be my dream come true.

"Queuing... voyeur..."

"Angsts... twelfths..."

I'd like to meet a woman who doesn't need a back rub every two seconds of every day! Oh all the things I could do with the extra time...

PhysDrew said:
I'd like to meet a woman who doesn't need a back rub every two seconds of every day! Oh all the things I could do with the extra time...

Trade her in for a woman that likes to have her toenails painted. That's much more fun, especially with wine and chocolates.

(And don't dab at the cuticles. Nail polish dries quicker than you think and it winds up looking like a 3-year-old painted her toenails. You have to be bold.)

Last edited:
BobG said:

That confused me all day, until now!

xkcd!

BobG said:
Trade her in for a woman that likes to have her toenails painted. That's much more fun, especially with wine and chocolates.

(And don't dab at the cuticles. Nail polish dries quicker than you think and it winds up looking like a 3-year-old painted her toenails. You have to be bold.)

the more I read about the "painting toe nails fantasy" the more I like it... ;)

as for the cuticles, that's what q-tips and nail polish remover with vanilla scent are made for, no?

but yeah, I think guys speaking science, that's also a good thing...

so the final fantasy woulld be a guy who does not only paint my toenails, but also talks about the chemistry of the polish, the wine, the chocolate... and afterwards explains the night sky *sigh*

Oooo final fantasy. Speaking of which I've changed my fantasy to meeting Celes from final fantasy 6.
Mmmmmm... fictional...

So how did this thread end up? nucleargirl worries me.

Pengwuino said:
So how did this thread end up? nucleargirl worries me.

are you talking about the hot guy thread? yeah, application is still open!
:) thanks for worrying, but don't worry, I'm filling up the man-crush void with bake goods and chocolate... very satisfying!

My top fantasy: immediate, effortless success at anything and everything; and failing that, my second top fantasy is none of my posts needed re-editing. :smile:

Last edited:
EnumaElish said:
My top fantasy: immediate, effortless success at anything and everything; and failing that, my second top fantasy is none of my posts needed re-editing. :smile:

I don't think I could handle the first, let alone desire it.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great." - Jimmy Dugan in "A League of Their Own"

And the second is as much of a fantasy as a perpetual motion machine. I'll settle for making my edits quickly enough that my post doesn't say last edited at such and such time. :rofl:

Last edited:
Pengwuino said:
Secret-agent-cowboy-astronaut-millionaire.

You're a soviet spy who went to Texas and got hired by NASA. Getting paid for it made you a millionaire. Now all you have to do is travel back in time to the space race.

Diana Rigg in her prime, in the leathers... dippped in milk chocolate.

BobG said:
I don't think I could handle the first, let alone desire it.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great." - Jimmy Dugan in "A League of Their Own"

Then, it will refer to ..

"[Failing] supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great." - Jimmy Dugan in "A League of Their Own"

nucleargirl said:
! haha this thread is a bit difficult under the rules - let's try to keep it pg-13!

I find it quite ironic that a girl has started this thread and as for the fantasy i think fantasizing things are for kids i am a MAN i have no time for this nonsense i would try to achieve what i want and not just fantasize about it like other inferior humans i feel so much superior then you guys:cool:(kidding)

catherine-zeta-jones.jpg

But you know what as a guy there is nothing wrong with fantasizing some specific things.:biggrin:

why is it that every cool thread that i ever find just DIES!

? why is it ironic?
btw... you seem strangely similar to another member... both in taste in women and style of post... is it me or is something fishy going on...? ref: page one of this thread.

FizixFreak said:
catherine-zeta-jones.jpg
She needs to lose the spikes (high heals) and bangles.

And she needs strength training.

nucleargirl said:
? why is it ironic?
btw... you seem strangely similar to another member... both in taste in women and style of post... is it me or is something fishy going on...? ref: page one of this thread.
Relax, he is just another wannabe.

nucleargirl said:
? why is it ironic?

I have only two post in this thread and they are on last pages of this thread if you are talking about the guy who posted the picture of zeta Jones well that is DanP i had a big argument with him in another thread and he does not like me but i guess he has same taste that is also very ironic:rofl:

Why do i find it ironic? well when it comes to fantasizing materialistic things men and women both do it in a different way though but when it comes to fantasizing "OTHER THINGS":blushing: only men do that but may be that was a premature assumption guess i was wrong:rolleyes:

Last edited:
DanP said:
Relax, he is just another wannabe.

what does "wannabe" mean?

Silver Foxes...

Lee Meriweather (a.k.a. Catwoman)

Lee_Meriwether_2008.png

and

Jane Alexander

[URL]http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/entertainment/07/10/16_jane_lg.jpg[/URL]

I just felt like posting these pictures here

rachel-mcadams-20060407-120469.jpg

[PLAIN]http://www.cryosites.com/shared/img/r/rachel_mcadams_xg4ny.jpeg

she probably has the best looking face in Hollywood

What it would be like to lick the sweat off your body. (borrowed from Coogan's Bluff/clint eastwood)

Katy Perry get's divorce and stays with me!:rofl:

http://www.doyfama.net/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/a3680_katy-perry-july08-nc1.jpg:!):!)

A lot of people are going to ridicule me for this, but what the hell, may as well come clean...

Cat ears turn me on.

THERE, I said it.

The hell with physics this is more fun!