MATLAB assignment help (first time poster)

In summary, the person is seeking help with a programming assignment and has been struggling for several hours. They have uploaded screenshots of the assignment and are unsure if they are in the right place to ask for help. They are reminded that in order to receive assistance, they must provide their own attempted solution and ask a specific question. The rules about Homework Help are also mentioned.
GE2014
Hey guys. First time posting on here. Hope I don't step on any toes with this post; not to familiar with how things work around here.

Basically, I'm super frustrated with this programming assignment I've been given. Been working for about 4-5 hours in between classes and can't seem to make a break through. Can y'all help me out? I think I uploaded some screen caps of the assignment...? haha

If this isn't the right board or something let me know!

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• cap1.PNG
    cap1.PNG
    37.6 KB · Views: 457
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 607
Physics news on Phys.org
The way things work here is that you must show your work and your attempted solution to the problem. Then ask a specific question about the step that is stumping you. We can help answer questions but cannot do your work for you.

Please click on the "Rules" tab at the top of the page and read the part about Homework Help.

1. What is MATLAB and why is it important in scientific research?

MATLAB is a high-level programming language and interactive environment used for scientific computation, data analysis, and visualization. It is important in scientific research because it allows scientists to efficiently perform complex calculations, analyze large datasets, and create visual representations of their data.

2. How can I get started with using MATLAB for my research?

The best way to get started with using MATLAB is to read through the documentation and tutorials provided by MathWorks, the company that develops MATLAB. These resources will help you understand the basics of the language and how to use it for your specific research needs.

3. Can I use MATLAB for any type of scientific research?

Yes, MATLAB is a versatile tool that can be used for a wide range of scientific research, including but not limited to engineering, physics, biology, and economics. It is particularly useful for research that involves large datasets or complex mathematical computations.

4. Do I need any prior programming experience to use MATLAB?

No, you do not need any prior programming experience to use MATLAB. However, having a basic understanding of programming concepts can help you learn and use MATLAB more effectively.

5. Are there any resources available for getting help with MATLAB assignments?

Yes, there are many resources available for getting help with MATLAB assignments. You can consult online forums, attend workshops or webinars, or seek assistance from your instructor or a tutor. Additionally, there are many websites and services that offer professional MATLAB assignment help for a fee.