Can You Review My HNC ENS-1-TMA Engineering Science Assignment?

In summary, the speaker has completed the first assignment in Engineering Science for their HNC, but is unsure about the required standard and is asking for someone to review their work. The equation for calculating static engineering systems is F = ma.
Tomo78

Homework Statement

I have made a start to my HNC & finished the first assignment in Engineering Science, Static engineering systems.

Homework Equations

I have finished all the questions & wondered if I could email my work across for someone to cast an eye over & let me know if everything I've done is correct & also if the quality of content is up to scratch. As I said I have just started the HNC & have not done education in years so am unaware of the standard required. I don't want to post the full paper on here as it's massive & I'm unsure if it will break rules or not. Thanks to anyone taking the time to read my plea & thanks to those that respond. :confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
The equation for calculating static engineering systems is: F =ma where F is the force, m is the mass, and a is the acceleration.

1. What is HNC ENS-1-TMA Assignment Help?

HNC ENS-1-TMA Assignment Help refers to assistance and support provided to students enrolled in the Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Engineering Systems (ENS) course for completing their Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) submissions.

2. Who can benefit from HNC ENS-1-TMA Assignment Help?

HNC ENS-1-TMA Assignment Help is primarily designed for students enrolled in the HNC ENS course who may need additional support and guidance in completing their TMAs. However, anyone interested in learning about the concepts covered in the course may also benefit from this assistance.

3. What kind of support is provided in HNC ENS-1-TMA Assignment Help?

The support provided in HNC ENS-1-TMA Assignment Help may include guidance on understanding the assignment requirements, assistance in research and referencing, and feedback on draft submissions to improve the final TMA submission.

4. Is HNC ENS-1-TMA Assignment Help considered cheating?

No, HNC ENS-1-TMA Assignment Help is not considered cheating as it does not involve completing the assignment on behalf of the student. It is simply providing additional support and guidance for students to understand and successfully complete their TMAs.

5. How can I access HNC ENS-1-TMA Assignment Help?

HNC ENS-1-TMA Assignment Help may be accessed through various online platforms, such as tutoring websites, forums, and educational websites. Additionally, students can also seek help from their tutors or classmates for guidance on completing their TMAs.