Meet Guys: Girls Looking for Decent Guys!

• Thread starter nucleargirl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hot
In summary, girls are looking for decent guys to meet and potentially date. As an expert summarizer of content, it is important to understand that this topic focuses on the desire for girls to find decent guys, and not the other way around. This could suggest a shift in traditional gender roles and expectations, as well as the importance of character and decency in a potential partner.
Evo said:
You want MIH, she's young, blond, smart, works out, wears a bikini. I wear animal shaped floatation devices and consider getting the mail a workout.

Does she knows you are setting her up ?

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
You want MIH, she's young, blond, smart, works out, wears a bikini. I wear animal shaped floatation devices and consider getting the mail a workout.

We must save MIH from a life of cats and newspapers!

Wow.

Although the animal shaped floatation devices give rise to a certain amount of curiosity, I can't deny...

Oh yes, and if they ever invent time-travel, I'll go back in time and save you from the life of cats and newspapers and animal shaped floatation devices!

Edit: Evo, you shouldn't have mentioned that bikini, we'll spend all night searching in the Member Photo Thread... :biggrin:

FlexGunship said:
Pardon? :cool:
That was a paid announcement from the "Save the MIH" foundation.

Evo said:
That was a paid announcement from the "Save the MIH" foundation.

Does she have a world? And would she care to have said world rocked?

FlexGunship said:
Does she have a world? And would she care to have said world rocked?
She rocks everyone's world.

Evo said:

We must save MIH from a life of cats and newspapers!
We have a Belgian member who needs to deny at least a decade of that lovely lady's life.

I love my wife dearly. If she should pass out of my life, I'd start courting MIH to the best of my ability. I already have a cozy cabin, and an Evinrude Lightwin 3 outboard motor. Plus, I can cook and love to garden and preserve produce.

If Duke doesn't love her, back she goes. :wink:

I should mention that French-Irish-Indian looks very Slavic without the heavy jowls/beards.

Me: Let's go back to my place and watch TV

MIH: Do you have cable?

Me: No, but the ropes should hold you.

are you a hot girl?

snackster17 said:
are you a hot girl?
No, but some older girls might want a hot (let's be liberal in the definition) guy.

turbo-1 said:
Me: Let's go back to my place and watch TV

MIH: Do you have cable?

Me: No, but the ropes should hold you.

Oh, for the love of...

Btw, Flex invented kink.

Nukey G needs a saviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hd_BmPfxIo

nucleargirl said:
someone like Matt Skiba...
Matt_Skiba_WFth.jpg
but who is alas, married... and also a bit old now...
[PLAIN]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/15gch6u.png[/QUOTE]

Skiba is only 34... what's your preferred age range?

And I thought I was the only physicist who like the alkaline trio, everyone else is either European(techno/etc), Indian(hmm), or American(Young: HH,RB,Rap,etc. Old: Classical or Classic Rock (60s/70s)) No-one is ever into old indie/punk/ska/etc anymore, even the graduate students.

Last edited by a moderator:
yay! are you also a punk-guy? wow! dreams come true! How old are YOU?! 34 is actually ok, he just looks old now cos balding... lol! :)))))))

Yes Kurdt, I need a saviour! maybe not in fruit form tho... perhaps in hot-biker-guy form!...

nucleargirl said:
Yes Kurdt, I need a saviour! maybe not in fruit form tho... perhaps in hot-biker-guy form!...

You won't find saviors on pf.com. They'll just "save" you for a month or two :P

nucleargirl said:
yay! are you also a punk-guy? wow! dreams come true! How old are YOU?! 34 is actually ok, he just looks old now cos balding... lol! :)))))))

Haha, I WAS punk, though that's still all I really listen to. I'm actually only 28 (not balding), getting my PhD in HEP-Th, and I've been listening to punk since about the 6th grade. (To name a quick few of the stuff I listen to: OpIvy/Rancid, NoFX, Lagwagon, Millencolin, Hi-Standard, Slapstick, Deftones(old), Strung Out, Suicide Machines, Propagandhi, Minor Threat, Decendents/ALL, Less Than Jake, At The Dive In, Braid, Tuesday, Beirut, Alkaline Trio, Hot Water Music, Small Brown Bike, The Get Up Kids, Bayside, Saves The Day and so on and so forth.)

My hobbies/interests the last few years include:

SCCA Pro Solo and Solo-II Racing (I know a lot about cars as I was an engineer in undergrad, but not a muscle car fan). I've learned some martial arts (BJJ and Wing Chun), I ski(twin tips, I'm good), and snowboard(rent, I'm bad). I surf occasionally too but I'm bad at that as well (When I'm out in LA, HI, or sometimes in the summer in Michigan). I read a lot. I play tennis when I can, trying to learn racquetball now. I love cycling, ride my bike pretty much everywhere when it isn't snowing. I just bought a 250cc motorcycle 3 years ago, I may get something bigger, but I don't like cruisers, nor do I like crazy crotch rockets. I like standards LIKE THESE http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201176.

Lets see, what else, oh I play some musical instruments. I was in a punk band in high school, but have never stopped playing. I'm a quite decent guitar player, but I can also play the bass, drums, trumpet and piano. I have all of it set up in my basement so when friends/my brothers are over we always play (most of my friends are still in bands, doing quite well to be honest). I'd love to start a band, as I've written tons of stuff.

I speak english, a lot of spanish, a little of french and japanese.

I get bored easily when things aren't interesting and I'm constrained from doing something else, but I never complain about it. If left to my own devices I NEVER am bored. This leads to the problem of not caring if those around me are bored, as I will just start thinking about physics or something to pass the time, or get up and do something on my own. I don't work well with people who can't entertain themselves.

For some reason I despise when people get upset over frivolous things and tell me about it. I'm lacking in empathy, but I am OK with that.
I'm not super talkative when meeting people for the first few times; I am friendly and not shy but rather reserved. Unfortunately people think that if you're not some super-outgoing attention-hog then you must be insecure about yourself. I'm the opposite. I'm probably too confident and so I have no care whether or not the people I meet like me.

Thats pretty much it. I've tried to be a well-rounded person, dabbling in a little of everything. So if there's one, there must be many! I'm sure you'll find someone, the key is to get creative in where you look.

Hepth
[URL]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/15gch6u.png[/URL]

I think we'd mesh well. I easily entertain myself :) I never get bored!
I LOVE saves the day! their old stuff as well, after and including 'in reverie' all went downhill. and the get up kids!
I lack empathy too! I can see us ignoring each other and entertaining ourselves tremendously, and having a great time ' together' but in own worlds... whilst listening to punk music...

I see... an inbox... notifications...clicking... I see... private messages being sent... :wink:

yeah! send me private messages Hepth!

hey is it a coincidence or what?! the two guys I like both have almost identical profile pics!
and 5 letter names!

:(... do I freak people out?

lol evo...
its ok, he's probably got things to do... ahem... he'll come back...

:smile: I don't know how I missed this thread. I'm dying.

Evo said:
They went out of style here in the 70's.

Yea I finally realized this and shaved mine this summer after having it since the 70's.

dlgoff said:
Yea I finally realized this and shaved mine this summer after having it since the 70's.
Oooh, dl! And I've seen your picture. hubba, hubba!

nucleargirl said:
hey is it a coincidence or what?! the two guys I like both have almost identical profile pics!
and 5 letter names!

Apparently, you've got a thing for helmets.

Edit: and btw Evo you should tell MIH to hang around more often, now you mentioned the bikini and the blonde hair and all, and she's not here.

radou said:
apparently, you've got a thing for helmets.

Edit: And btw evo you should tell mih to hang around more often, now you mentioned the bikini and the blonde hair and all, and she's not here.
mih!

Evo said:
mih!

Ahhh, MIH ! CAPS ! :biggrin:

radou said:
Apparently, you've got a thing for helmets.

squishface.JPG

Flex

A few of you are about to get infractions for misinformation. You know who you are. :wink:

nucleargirl said:
Hepth
[PLAIN]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/15gch6u.png
[/URL]

[URL]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/15gch6u.png[/URL]

╔(σ_σ)╝ said:
[PLAIN]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/15gch6u.png[/QUOTE]

not drool anymore... sadly, someone is already taken...

nucleargirl said:
not drool anymore... sadly, someone is already taken...

I was drooling at your feet; they are nice. [URL]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/15gch6u.png[/URL]