More Homework Help for Frustrated Student

In summary, the speaker is looking for more homework to practice and improve their understanding of algebra-based physics problems. They suggest using Google to find websites with more problems, or looking for a textbook at a library. They also recommend trying questions from previous AP Physics exams for more challenging problems.
kramer733
My teacher doesn't give me enough homework and i want more. I can only learn by practicing but he doesn't give me enough. So if anybody can give me a site, it would be great.

Physics news on Phys.org

I'm assuming your textbook doesn't have a heck of a lot of problems. Mine had 150 or so per each section. Plenty to keep you busy for awhile. But you could try to find a textbook at a library somewhere, it would give you more questions.

If you want some more challanging and involved problems, which I'm thinking you might, you could try the AP board and do questions that were on previous AP Physics exams. I think the answers are available too so if you do get stumped you'll can still learn something.

Related to More Homework Help for Frustrated Student

1. How can I manage my time better to complete all my homework?

One way to manage your time better is to create a schedule or to-do list for each day. Prioritize your assignments and set realistic goals for when you want to finish each task. It may also be helpful to break larger assignments into smaller, more manageable chunks. Additionally, try to minimize distractions and stay focused while working on your homework.

2. How can I stay motivated to do my homework?

Find ways to make your homework more interesting or enjoyable. This could include setting up a study group with friends, listening to music while you work, or using different study methods such as flashcards or online quizzes. Additionally, remind yourself of the long-term benefits of completing your homework, such as improving your grades and understanding the material better.

3. What should I do if I don't understand the material?

Don't be afraid to ask for help. Talk to your teacher, classmates, or a tutor if you are struggling with understanding the material. You can also try looking for additional resources such as textbooks, online tutorials, or study guides. Don't wait until the last minute to seek help, as this can lead to more frustration and confusion.

4. How can I avoid procrastination when it comes to homework?

Set a specific time and place for doing your homework and stick to it. Avoid distractions such as your phone or television. Break up your assignments into smaller tasks and reward yourself after completing each one. It may also be helpful to set deadlines for yourself and hold yourself accountable.

5. What should I do if I am feeling overwhelmed by my homework?

Take a break and step away from your work for a few minutes. Take deep breaths and try to relax your mind. Prioritize your tasks and focus on one at a time. Remember to take care of your physical and mental health by getting enough sleep, eating well, and exercising regularly. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you are feeling overwhelmed.