My Movie Challenge: 7 Films I've Seen

In summary, the "My Movie Challenge" is a challenge aimed at promoting movie watching and discussion. Participants are encouraged to list and briefly describe seven movies they have recently seen, regardless of genre or time period. There are no strict rules, but it is recommended to keep descriptions concise and only include recent movies. The challenge can be done multiple times and can be shared with friends and family. Any type of movie can be included in this challenge, as the goal is to share personal experiences and recommendations.
JamesU
Gold Member
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
what exactly are you talking about.

sorry. I forgot the link :redface:

Related to My Movie Challenge: 7 Films I've Seen

1. What is the purpose of the "My Movie Challenge: 7 Films I've Seen"?

The purpose of this challenge is to encourage people to watch and discuss movies they have recently seen. It can also serve as a way to discover new films and to share personal recommendations with others.

2. How does the "My Movie Challenge" work?

The challenge is to list and briefly describe seven movies that you have recently seen. You can include any type of film, from any genre or time period. You can also add your personal thoughts and opinions about the movies.

3. Are there any rules to follow for the "My Movie Challenge"?

There are no strict rules for this challenge, but it is recommended to only include movies that you have recently seen and to keep your descriptions brief and concise.

4. Can I participate in the "My Movie Challenge" more than once?

Yes, you can participate in this challenge as many times as you want. You can also challenge your friends and family to join in and share their own movie lists.

5. Is the "My Movie Challenge" only for certain types of movies?

No, you can include any type of movie in this challenge, from any genre or time period. The goal is to share your personal movie experiences and recommendations with others.