How Do Biomimetic Sensors Work?

In summary, biomimetic sensors are devices that mimic the sensing abilities of living organisms to detect and measure various substances in the environment. They are designed to replicate the functionality and structure of natural sensors, such as those found in animals and plants, to enhance their sensitivity and selectivity. These sensors can be used in a variety of applications, including medical diagnostics, environmental monitoring, and industrial processes. They work by utilizing biological components, such as enzymes, antibodies, or DNA, to interact with the target substance and produce an electrical or optical signal that can be measured and analyzed. By mimicking nature, biomimetic sensors offer a promising approach for creating highly efficient and accurate sensing systems.
Ameya
Hi all, Ameya here from the University Of Twente Netherlands pursuing masters in electrical Engineering. Currently doing my thesis. My topic involves developing a biomimetic sensor.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Ameya, I deleted your other thread that partially duplicates this one. Please post questions in the appropriate forum section. This section is devoted to new member introductions only.

My best guess as to where your question should go is the Homework & Coursework section, under Calculus & Beyond Homework, or possibly in the Advanced Physics Homework section. Be sure to use the homework template to show us what you're done so far.

Mark44 said:
Ameya, I deleted your other thread that partially duplicates this one. Please post questions in the appropriate forum section. This section is devoted to new member introductions only.

My best guess as to where your question should go is the Homework & Coursework section, under Calculus & Beyond Homework, or possibly in the Advanced Physics Homework section. Be sure to use the homework template to show us what you're done so far.
Sorry ! New to this forum so was confused , Thanks !

Likes berkeman