PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #4,306
ArcanaNoir said:
2qtlouh.jpg

Looking a little worse for the wear, I had just ridden 50 miles in a thunderstorm.

Um... errrrr... hmmm... uhhhh... wow.

nice heels!

:redface:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #4,307
ArcanaNoir said:
2qtlouh.jpg

Looking a little worse for the wear, I had just ridden 50 miles in a thunderstorm.
Oh God, you just released the hounds... you poor thing...

Rhody... :eek:

• #4,308
[PLAIN]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4931/dsc00467qy.jpg
I haven't shaved or fixed my hair so don't sue me =p

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #4,309
I'd like to ask that, if you're going to quote someone, you don't include all the pics in the quote.

This page is getting just a wee bit long.

• #4,310
DaveC426913 said:
I'd like to ask that, if you're going to quote someone, you don't include all the pics in the quote.

This page is getting just a wee bit long.
I prefer people to include the pic they are commenting on so I know what they're referring to, who cares how long the page is?

• #4,311
Evo said:
I prefer people to include the pic they are commenting on so I know what they're referring to

Sometimes it would be enough to quote just a small part of the picture. But at present that's technologically difficult.

• #4,312
Borek said:
Sometimes it would be enough to quote just a small part of the picture. But at present that's technologically difficult.
Borek,

If you run Windows 7 use the snipping tool, grab the section you want, save it, then upload to your hosting images website, then copy and paste the forum link provided to your post reply I do it all the time. Works great and takes next to no time. Four step process.

Rhody...

• #4,313
rhody said:
Borek,

If you run Windows 7 use the snipping tool, grab the section you want, save it, then upload to your hosting images website, then copy and paste the forum link provided to your post reply I do it all the time. Works great and takes next to no time. Four step process.

Rhody...

You could also always save the whole pic and then resize it much smaller before posting. It would kind of be a nice feature actually if when you quoted an image it was automatically made into a thumbnail.

• #4,314
ArcanaNoir said:
2qtlouh.jpg

Woah! Is that a Mercedes C63 AMG?!

• #4,315
FlexGunship said:
Woah! Is that a Mercedes C63 AMG?!

Wow, now that you asked, I spotted a bike on the picture.

• #4,316
Borek said:
Wow, now that you asked, I spotted a bike on the picture.

Oh yeah! I see it now, too. I was talking about the sweet car.

• #4,317
Le Fruit Bat, sleeping on my bed. He always wakes up when I turn on the camera. Apparently he only had the strength to open one eye.

004fjs.jpg

• #4,318
Evo said:
Le Fruit Bat, sleeping on my bed. He always wakes up when I turn on the camera. Apparently he only had the strength to open one eye.
Awwww, that's sweet.

• #4,319
Evo said:

Such a cute dog :!)

• #4,320
This thread makes me depressed, everyone here is too good looking but also very intelligent. :frown:

you should all start a sperm bank :tongue:

• #4,321
Since everyone is posting pictures of them and their bikes, I'll post the only two I have of me and my bike. Taken by my parents when I was coming home from work one day.
063resize.jpg

064resize.jpg

Geez do I miss riding, winter sucks.

• #4,322
What bike is that? Looks nice!

Functor97 said:
you should all start a sperm bank :tongue:
Uh...that might be a good idea?

Last edited:
  • #4,323
  • #4,324
OK, now we're just posting pix of bikes. No people in them at all.

I propose we split this thread off to Member's Bikes Photo Thread.

Haha. (No seriously guys.)

• #4,325
DaveC426913 said:
OK, now we're just posting pix of bikes. No people in them at all.

I propose we split this thread off to Member's Bikes Photo Thread.

Haha. (No seriously guys.)
Dave,

I am surprised people are still posting bike pics there. I suggested and had mentors move my pics along with Kurdt's and Amazon's last week. This should be done with theirs as well, unless they have an objection to do so.

Rhody...

Last edited:
  • #4,326
Well there can also be a members grandson photo thread, a mentors pet photo thread, etc :tongue:

• #4,327
Andre said:
Well there can also be a members grandson photo thread, a mentors pet photo thread, etc :tongue:

And a mentor's pet member thread?

• #4,328
FlexGunship said:
And a mentor's pet member thread?
For my dog, aka Fruit Bat.

• #4,329
Thinking and driving...
58303_427986563540_517723540_5064507_860862_n.jpg

• #4,330
I know in some countries they drive on the left, but I have never heard about a country where they drive up.

Last edited:
  • #4,331
Which country is that?

• #4,332
Hehe, not telling:shy:

• #4,333
Borek said:
I know in some countries they drive on the left, but I have never heard about a country where they drive up.
Something is driving him up the wall :tongue2:

• #4,334
Borek said:
What a clever idea. Here we all drive on the right and as a result our highways are only 50% utilized. If we drove on the left too it would be twice as efficient.

• #4,335
Jimmy Snyder said:
What a clever idea. Here we all drive on the right and as a result our highways are only 50% utilized. If we drove on the left too it would be twice as efficient.

No, if everyone drives on the right side of the road, then both sides are being used.

• #4,336
Borek said:

In the U.S. Virgin Islands (where I lived for two years) cars drive on the left and have steering wheels on the left!

• #4,337
Dembadon said:
No, if everyone drives on the right side of the road, then both sides are being used.
But the left side isn't being used. Watch this, the first 2 and a half minutes will clear things up for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GJP2KRUnlE

• #4,338
Jimmy Snyder said:
But the left side isn't being used. Watch this, the first 2 and a half minutes will clear things up for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GJP2KRUnlE
I didn't watch the video, but if everyone drove on the right side, then those opposing one direction would have to be going backwards in order for it to be on their right.

• #4,339
And that's why everyone shouldn't drive on the right side. Cause the road's only half used. If everyone drove on both sides we'd use all the road. Double efficiency!

• #4,340
We drive on the left in the UK, or to put it another way, when you're driving here:

The left side is the right side; the right side is the wrong side.