PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
Evo said:
All I can say is that Tsunami and I are nearly identical twins. :approve:

Except you're the evil one, I see! :devil: :devil: :devil:
I guess that's the only way we'll be able to tell you apart. :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
fishys182 said:
where is your pic? i don't remember if i saw it or not... I am sure it is wonderful!
and loseyourname, i like the 1st pic better, you are way hot!
i'm on page 25

OK. Let's try this. It's the only picture of myself I have!

http://imageuploader.milbrathnet.net/uploads/My[/URL] 50th birthday picture-resized.JPG[/PLAIN]

Last edited by a moderator:
EEEK! It's HUGE! This was taken on my 50th birthday. What a wonderful summer that was! :biggrin: I skied LOTS! :wink:

i_wish_i_was_smart said:
i'm on page 25
aw your cute!

fishys182 said:
aw your cute!
so I'm told, but i don't believe it

Tsunami said:
EEEK! It's HUGE! This was taken on my 50th birthday. What a wonderful summer that was! :biggrin: I skied LOTS! :wink:
i don't believe that's the ONLY pic you have of yourself, your just trying to hide, deep down inside you are afraid of what others might think

or

you have no other better picture

Hey Tsunami - that's a great picture! Evo was right - those are some fine looking gams! (wooh wooh!)
Unfortunately, every single person in my family got the water-ski gene, but me! I'll never know the pleasure. My dear cousins tried summer after summer to get me up on those skis to no avail!

umm yeah well, this would be me...

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 812
Why can't I see attached pictures ? For exaple this above. :confused:

pending approval?

loseyourname said:
I don't look quite so gay in this one:

http://is1.okcupid.com/pics/774/7741175449304935420/1085869846.jpg
[/URL]
he looks so handsome ! But is it your boyfriend ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Werdatothewise said:
BTY is there a pittance prize for votes on pics before I search and peak through the 12, 725 pictures posted? huh? Well, heck, I put in a pic too. I need a new camera if we are pitching in. :::: off to feed the kids! BBL... :-p
Werdatothewise, you look like Jennifer Aniston :eek:

I thought fishys182 resembled Sissy Spastic (specic?). Unsure of last name.

Tsunami said:
OK. Let's try this. It's the only picture of myself I have!

Dear, I could scan some photos if you wish. :-p

Tsu hates having her picture taken. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pattielli said:
he looks so handsome ! But is it your boyfriend ?

Boyfriend? It's me, silly. You people actually think I'm gay, don't you? I was just joking because of how boyish my smile is in the first pic.

Boulder, I believe you're referring to Sissy Spacek.

How is that last name pronounced ?

It's pronounced spay-sek.

Ivan Seeking said:
Dear, I could scan some photos if you wish. :-p

Well...yes...I guess you could... but, then I'd have to kill ya! :surprise: :devil: :smile: :smile: and...correct me if I'm wrong... but, I sort of thought you LIKED living! :biggrin: :smile: :-p

loseyourname said:
Boyfriend? It's me, silly. You people actually think I'm gay, don't you? I was just joking because of how boyish my smile is in the first pic.

Gay? Nah. That was certainly not the impression that I got from your posts! But I sure was wondering if you might not be Keanu Reeves younger brother! :wink:

loseyourname said:
It's pronounced spay-sek.
*goes to look up this girl on google image*
LOL she's like 55 years old... or something

fishys182 said:
*goes to look up this girl on google image*
LOL she's like 55 years old... or something
I think he meant you look like a young Sissy Spacek. She played Carrie in the original horror film.

phwew.. i feel a little better due to the fact I am 19 and don't look like I am 55 ^_^

OK, you asked for it. And remember ladies, I'm single! :wink:

edit: I removed the photo. One of these days, I'll replace it with the real "me".

Last edited:
Tom Mattson said:
It must be pretty bad Tom, I'm on my work laptop and I got a blocked site warning. :frown:

Evo said:
It must be pretty bad Tom, I'm on my work laptop and I got a blocked site warning. :frown:

Whoops, sorry. It was from "Ugly People Dot Com". I thought it was hysterically funny, but I don't want anyone to get in trouble at work, so I removed it.

Tom Mattson said:

edit: I removed the photo. One of these days, I'll replace it with the real "me".

POPEYE!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:surprise: :smile: :eek: :surprise: :smile: :eek: :surprise: :smile: :eek:

You didn't remove it fast enough, Tom! :biggrin:

Tsunami said:
You didn't remove it fast enough, Tom! :biggrin:

I know. :frown: Now, my little prank is going to cost Evo her job, and I'll have no choice but to let her move in with me. It's purely out of chivalry, you know. :wink:

fishys182 said:
phwew.. i feel a little better due to the fact I am 19 and don't look like I am 55 ^_^
You should breathe easy fishys182, for I know not what that woman looks like now. I did not manage to see the movie titled Carrie, so it must have been another film. My only recollection was that this actess looked 19 but turned out to be in her thirties or even forties. She was one of those individuals who look young for a long time although I detect from these posts she may have caught up to her age. I had asked you to post another image of yourself so I could have better determined the resemblence (well, because I'm a perv too, I suppose. :-p :biggrin: ).

I saw our Mr. Tom's image before he removed it. I must say he remains in extrordinary physical condition! :smile:

umm, more pictures, i like pictures

Tom Mattson said:
I know. :frown: Now, my little prank is going to cost Evo her job, and I'll have no choice but to let her move in with me. It's purely out of chivalry, you know. :wink:
WOOT! :biggrin: I'm packin' my bags! :-p

Don't take the picture down because of me. I came to this company last year and I hit a lot of blocked sites. This company is a bit stricter than the one I used to work for. But now that I'm coming to live with you, it's all ok! :approve:

Haha, either that or the trouble's about to begin. :eek: :biggrin:

aw, c'mon Tom. Let us have a look at you...

Honest to God, you guys! He looks just like Popeye! :biggrin: :wink: