PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #2,941
late night!

(its 1 am lol and i have to get up for school at 7! damn insomnia)

anyhow here's one of me n my best friend, we've known each other since we were 6 (we were also kinda "childhood sweethearts"). Its now kinda strange though seeing as he lives in france (im french but i live with dad in england) so i barely see him, and he's a sort of chav/sporty and I am emo lol

Attachments

• DSC00663.jpg
    DSC00663.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 462
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,942
you should open a blog about yourself.

• #2,943
Well... here's a picture of me..

oh... its some kind of candy that you get here.. by the way... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• choc.jpg
    choc.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 381
  • #2,944
The_Thinker said:
Well... here's a picture of me..

So, we got vampires here?! :bugeye: :tongue:

• #2,945
The_Thinker said:

Finally, candy that a dentist would love...

• #2,946
Fang Candy! ! ! Yay!

• #2,947
yeah... that was the idea.. making it look like some dracula thing... was fun... until i ate it... muhahhahaha... i ate my own tooth... muhahhahahah... oh well...

• #2,948
17.jpg

Havn't put a pic up in a while...

• #2,949
Cool pic, but doesn't mean nothing to me, since I don't know what gender you are (too lazy to do some searching and conclude). :tongue:

• #2,950
I'm the beardy one :P
(one day i hope to rival Astro!)

• #2,951
The_Thinker said:
yeah... that was the idea.. making it look like some dracula thing... was fun... until i ate it... muhahhahaha... i ate my own tooth... muhahhahahah... oh well...

lol we have those here too, my friend always buys loads when we go to the cinema, they taste of strawberry :smile: but are fairly sickening especially if you try to use them as both top and botton teeth rows...:biggrin:

• #2,952
yeah.. it actually does... its good... but you should not! try this green thing that you get... it tastes like a vegetable...

• #2,953
matthyaouw said:

In that case, you've got much more days to go! :tongue:

• #2,954
This picture of my cat is way too cute not to post it. That's how he spends his free time. (he's the one on the right).

http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/16880/2004421604360838727_rs.jpg

These were two of my friends before the sexual harassment lawsuit (I'm the one being taken advantage of)

http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/17246/2002448763295409705_rs.jpg

and this one goes out to all the my Jewish brothers who ever said to themselves "man, I bet I would be the coolest guy ever if I grew a jew-fro." I know what it's like... I feel your pain... we'll get through this together.

http://aycu35.webshots.com/image/15314/2002442289210871942_rs.jpg

posting random pictures is not helping my insomnia.

Last edited:
  • #2,955
Great pics, moe ! :cool:

• #2,956
thanks :) , if only I had a video of my cat when he stares at squirrels and birds through that window. it's the cutest thing ever, he's hypnotized by them... but do we really need more "look how cute my pet is" videos on youtube?

• #2,957
:rofl: " jew-fro"...Im not a Jew but when I tried to grow my hair out I too, had a Jew fro. I feel your pain...although, I cut my hair long before it got as long as yours.

• #2,958
cyrusabdollahi said:
:rofl: " jew-fro"...Im not a Jew but when I tried to grow my hair out I too, had a Jew fro. I feel your pain...although, I cut my hair long before it got as long as yours.

:biggrin: nice. post a pic, let's have a jew-fro-o-rama!

• #2,959
Ummmm, no.

• #2,960
coward! :rofl:

• #2,961
matthyaouw said:

which bearded one?

• #2,962
moe darklight said:
coward! :rofl:

Nah, he's just afraid that marlon will fall in love with him once he sees his pic.

• #2,963
moe darklight said:
thanks :) , if only I had a video of my cat when he stares at squirrels and birds through that window. it's the cutest thing ever, he's hypnotized by them... but do we really need more "look how cute my pet is" videos on youtube?

my cat does that! except we have grey squirrels here... Oh once we had a ginger one! It was sooooooo cute. I have a video of my friend's cat meowing to be let through a glass door when it was a kitten :rofl: she was such a pretty kitten.

cyrusabdollahi said:

lol my boyfriends dad had one of those, now it is not so big... luckly for my bf :biggrin: that way he doesn't get so embarased by him

• #2,964
04291115387a.jpg

Me...last week. *shrugs*

• #2,965
Great pic's Moe! And engRedcupcake, that is just a enchanting smile!

• #2,967
Evo, why wasn't I placed in the member photo gallery? I feel left out. :(

• #2,968
leright said:
Evo, why wasn't I placed in the member photo gallery? I feel left out. :(
Did you send me chocolate?

What page are you on? I think I've missed people.

Edit: I found you. You posted the wrong string from image shack. Do you want me to post that link, or do you want to repost a picture?

Last edited:
  • #2,970
We don't love you. :devil:

• #2,972
Wow Marlon, cuteness just runs wild in your family!

• #2,973
leright, I can't add your photo until you fix the link. The link you are using is sending pop up ads. If you don't know how to modify the link, select "get code for forums", send me the entire link via pm and I will fix it for you and add you to the alphabetical listing.

• #2,974
Here is leright's pic without the popup ad(just right click it and select properties :wink:)

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5928/snv300051mb8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #2,975
dontdisturbmycircles said:
Here is leright's pic without the popup ad(just right click it and select properties :wink:)

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5928/snv300051mb8.jpg

oh, lol, thanks. I seemed to have forgotten about that.

Last edited by a moderator: