Please mention all physics animation videos that you know

In summary, the conversation discusses the desire to watch and learn more physics concepts through animations and videos, specifically mentioning Bernoulli's theorem. However, it is emphasized that animations alone may not provide a solid understanding of science and it is important to also read reputable sources and equations. The possibility of finding such videos on YouTube is mentioned, but caution is advised against unreliable sources.
Nuwebwave
I want to watch and learn more n more physics concepts with the help of animations, please tell me where can i get more n more videos like this. Such as bernoulli's theorem

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Nuwebwave said:
I want to watch and learn more n more physics concepts with the help of animations, please tell me where can i get more n more videos like this. Such as bernoulli's theorem
It would be a nice idea but an animation is only as good as the knowledge of the guy who wrote it. Animations and simulations (same problem), on their own, can give you a very shaky knowledge of Science. You also need to read reputable sites and books and look at equations.

• Love
Likes fresh_42, malawi_glenn, Vanadium 50 and 2 others
Youtube?

Likes fresh_42
malawi_glenn said:
Youtube?
Beware junk!

sophiecentaur said:
Beware junk!
One mans junk is another mans treasure

Likes Motore
malawi_glenn said:
One mans junk is another mans treasure
If it's bad Science then it is nobody's treasure. (Fool's gold perhaps)

1. What is the purpose of physics animation videos?

The purpose of physics animation videos is to visually demonstrate and explain complex physics concepts and principles in a more engaging and understandable way. These videos often use animation to show how objects move and interact in different scenarios, making it easier for viewers to grasp the underlying physics behind them.

2. How are physics animation videos created?

Physics animation videos are typically created using computer software or animation programs, which allow for the creation of realistic and accurate simulations of physical phenomena. These programs use mathematical equations and algorithms to simulate the behavior of objects in different environments, and the resulting animations are then combined with narration and visuals to create an educational video.

3. Can physics animation videos be used for teaching purposes?

Yes, physics animation videos are often used as teaching aids in classrooms and online courses. They can help students visualize and understand complex physics concepts, and can also be used as a supplement to traditional lectures and textbooks. These videos can be particularly helpful for visual learners or those struggling to grasp abstract concepts.

4. Are there any limitations to physics animation videos?

While physics animation videos can be a valuable educational tool, they do have some limitations. For example, these videos may not accurately depict real-world scenarios or may oversimplify complex concepts. Additionally, they may not be suitable for all learning styles and may not fully replace traditional teaching methods.

5. Where can I find physics animation videos?

Physics animation videos can be found on various online platforms, such as YouTube, educational websites, and online courses. They may also be available through educational institutions or organizations. Additionally, many physics animation software programs offer tutorial videos and demos that can be accessed for free.