Prepare for IPHO 2014-2015: The Best Books for High School Students in India

• Thread starter narayan.rocks
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book Ipho
In summary, the student is a high school student in India starting grade 11 this year and is planning to appear in the IPHO 2014 and 2015. They have read all theory and solved most of the problems from Resnick Halliday Walker. For additional problem practice, they have collected a list of books including IE IRODOV PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS, SS KROTOV APTITUDE TEST IN PHYSICS, PINSKY PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS, ZUBOV SHALNOV PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS, IPHO THEORY PROBLEMS 1967 - 2012 (which they have downloaded), Asian Physics Olympiad theory problems 2000 - 2012, and
narayan.rocks
So I am an High school student in India Starting grade 11 this year . I want to appear in the IPHO 2014 and 2015 . I have read all theory and solved most of the problems from resnick halliday walker . So for the problem practice i have collected the following books.

1. IE IRODOV PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS
2. SS KROTOV APTITUDE TEST IN PHYSICS
3. PINSKY PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS
4. ZUBOV SHALNOV PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS
5. IPHO THEORY PROBLEMS 1967 - 2012 ( I downloaded the questions papers )
6. Asian Physics Olympiad theory problems 2000 - 2012
7. Indian National physics olympiad 2000 - 2012

Which of these books should i use and how to go about it . Any guidance

Physics news on Phys.org
narayan.rocks said:
1. IE IRODOV PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS
2. SS KROTOV APTITUDE TEST IN PHYSICS
3. PINSKY PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS
4. ZUBOV SHALNOV PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS
5. IPHO THEORY PROBLEMS 1967 - 2012 ( I downloaded the questions papers )
6. Asian Physics Olympiad theory problems 2000 - 2012
7. Indian National physics olympiad 2000 - 2012
The Best way to Prepare any Exam. is just do the theory and go on to the Exam's Previous papers and practice them.
Edit: If you want more then add British, Australia & America's National Round Papers.

1. What is the best book for learning about the iPhone?

The best book for learning about the iPhone is subjective and depends on the individual's learning style and level of expertise. However, some popular options include "iPhone: The Missing Manual" by David Pogue, "iPhone: The Ultimate Guide" by Tom Rudderham, and "iPhone For Dummies" by Edward C. Baig and Bob LeVitus.

2. Are there any books specifically for beginners to the iPhone?

Yes, there are several books tailored towards beginners to the iPhone. Some recommended titles include "The iPhone Book: How to Do the Most Important, Useful & Fun Stuff with Your iPhone" by Scott Kelby and Terry White, and "The Ridiculously Simple Guide to iPhone X, XR, XS, and XS Max: A Practical Guide to Getting Started with the Next Generation of iPhone and iOS 12" by Scott La Counte.

3. Can I find books for advanced users of the iPhone?

Yes, there are also books available for advanced users of the iPhone. Some options include "iPhone: The Missing Manual" by David Pogue, "My iPhone for Seniors" by Brad Miser, and "iPhone: The Ultimate Guide" by Tom Rudderham.

4. Are there any books that specifically focus on iPhone photography?

Yes, there are many books that focus on iPhone photography. Some popular titles include "The Art of iPhone Photography" by Bob Weil and Nicki Fitz-Gerald, "iPhone Photography for Everybody" by Michael Fagans, and "The iPhone Photography Book" by Scott Kelby and Terry White.

5. Can I find books on specific models of the iPhone?

Yes, there are books available for specific models of the iPhone. Some examples include "iPhone 11 Pro Max User Guide: A Comprehensive Illustrated, Practical Guide with Tips & Tricks to Mastering the iPhone 11 Pro Max" by Alex E. Freedom and "iPhone XR User Manual: The Complete Illustrated, Practical Guide with Tips & Tricks to Maximizing Your iPhone XR" by Daniel McDermott.