Preview in Homework Forum generates Headings Each Time

• Thread starter Ackbach
  • Start date
In summary, the user is experiencing a problem where the three bold headings of the homework template are being copied each time they click on the Preview Post button. They are wondering if this feature can be removed. However, it is a known issue that cannot be fixed at the moment and the user is informed that we apologize for the inconvenience. They thank the person for the information.
Ackbach
Gold Member
MHB
I'm generated a thread in the Homework & Coursework Questions subforum, and each time I click on the Preview Post button, the three bold headings constituting the homework template get copied again. Any chance we could lose that "feature"?

Physics news on Phys.org
Ackbeet said:
I'm generated a thread in the Homework & Coursework Questions subforum, and each time I click on the Preview Post button, the three bold headings constituting the homework template get copied again. Any chance we could lose that "feature"?

It's a known problem that can't be fixed at the moment. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Likes 1 person
Greg Bernhardt said:
It's a known problem that can't be fixed at the moment. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah, well. Thanks for the info!

What is the purpose of "Preview in Homework Forum generates Headings Each Time"?

The purpose of "Preview in Homework Forum generates Headings Each Time" is to provide users with a preview of their post before submitting it in the Homework Forum. This feature automatically generates headings for the different sections of the post, making it easier for readers to navigate and understand the content.

How do I use "Preview in Homework Forum generates Headings Each Time"?

To use "Preview in Homework Forum generates Headings Each Time", simply click on the "Preview" button located below the text editor in the Homework Forum. This will generate a preview of your post with headings automatically added to each section. You can then make any necessary edits and submit your post.

Can I customize the headings generated by "Preview in Homework Forum generates Headings Each Time"?

No, the headings generated by "Preview in Homework Forum generates Headings Each Time" are automatically generated based on the content of your post. However, you can still manually add or edit headings as needed before submitting your post.

Will "Preview in Homework Forum generates Headings Each Time" work on all types of posts?

Yes, "Preview in Homework Forum generates Headings Each Time" will work on all types of posts in the Homework Forum, including text posts, images, and code snippets. The headings will be generated based on the content of your post, regardless of the type of post.

Can I turn off the "Preview in Homework Forum generates Headings Each Time" feature?

Yes, you can turn off the "Preview in Homework Forum generates Headings Each Time" feature by unchecking the "Generate Headings" box in the preview window. This will disable the automatic generation of headings and you can manually add your own headings if desired.