Queens University - Kington, Ontario

• Schools
  • Thread starter Zorgnor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    University
In summary, Queens University offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields. As of 2021, the university has a total student enrollment of approximately 25,000. Admission requirements vary depending on the program and level of study, but generally include a high school diploma or equivalent and standardized test scores. The campus is located in Kingston, Ontario and features a mix of historic and modern buildings, green spaces, and state-of-the-art facilities. Queens University is known for its strong research focus and offers many opportunities for students to get involved in research projects and work with world-renowned faculty.
Zorgnor
I was just wondering if anyone here is in or has taken physics at Queens University in Canada. I am really just looking for someone to talk to about the faculty and such.

Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Are you still wondering?

I have not personally attended Queens University in Kingston, Ontario, but I have heard great things about their physics department. From what I know, they have a strong faculty and a diverse range of research opportunities for students. I suggest reaching out to current students or alumni of the program for a more personal perspective on their experiences. Additionally, you can also check out online reviews and rankings to get a better understanding of the university's reputation in the field of physics. Best of luck in your search for information!

Related to Queens University - Kington, Ontario

1. What programs does Queens University offer?

Queens University offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields such as arts and science, business, engineering, law, education, health sciences, and more. To see a full list of programs, visit the university's website.

2. How many students attend Queens University?

As of 2021, Queens University has a total student enrollment of approximately 25,000 undergraduate and graduate students.

3. What are the admission requirements for Queens University?

The specific admission requirements vary depending on the program and level of study. Generally, undergraduate applicants are required to have a high school diploma or equivalent, meet specific course requirements, and submit standardized test scores (such as SAT or ACT). Graduate applicants must have a bachelor's degree and may also need to submit test scores, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement. It's best to check the university's website for the specific requirements of your desired program.

4. What is the campus like at Queens University?

Queens University is located in Kingston, Ontario, on a beautiful 175-acre campus. The campus features a mix of historic and modern buildings, green spaces, and state-of-the-art facilities. The university also has a vibrant student life with many clubs, organizations, and events.

5. What research opportunities are available at Queens University?

Queens University is known for its strong research focus, with over $150 million in research funding annually. The university offers many opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to get involved in research projects and work with world-renowned faculty. Students can also apply for research grants and participate in conferences and symposiums to showcase their work.