Question about metallic ions and a molecule

In summary: The process of understanding Frequency is by spectroscopic analysis. This involves looking at the spectrum of the waves and identifying the specific frequencies present.
Ryan Walsh
Cobalt(II)
Copper(II)
Copper(II) tetrachloro complex
Chromate
Vanadyl(V) (pervanadyl)
Dichromate

Can these metallic ions make up a certain molecule?

Chemistry news on Phys.org
Please elaborate, answer seems so obviously trivial (yes) that I wonder what the real question is.

Sure.. I will let you try to piece together What is so trivial here. And I am not inclined yet on anything related to molecular biology

Well. I've been looking into The waveforms of Fast Radio Bursts, which are open for public analysis
And with Some Spectral Analyzing Tools I could look at the files in detail.
And I recently Just watched this youtube of Carl Segan Explaining something Very Important

In This video they show how to decode radio into a Molecular structure. The Molecules should signify what Frequency-

But. I just had a Idea that. Perhaps You don't need to do this confusing Puzzle at all.
That with a Spectral Analyzer I can see the Color Spectrum of the waveforms
So I was able to easily pick out which colors are present in this particular file I am looking into.

So I don't know. Just a Idea.. Would just match the colors to those elements and this would be the list associated to that color.

So I figure just by looking at the colors the spectral analyzer would present. Perhaps this would be a Easier indication of understanding the originating Frequency.
It sounds like a Easier goto Method Rather than a Confusing Chart to put together.

sorry for sounding like a idiot. Hope this isn't a stupid question

Its true that Understanding molecules, get to understand Frequency?

Last edited:
I am afraid you are confusing many things at once. First of all - "color" is not something that is well defined, you can have several "colors" that look the same to your eye, yet they are made of different combinations of wavelengths. Wavelength and spectra on the other hand are well defined, unique and they are actually easier to compare than "colors".

Also, please note PF is not a place for speculating new ideas.

I think I just found what I am looking for. I think this is helpful
https://www.flutopedia.com/sound_color.htm

Okay I won't post Ideas. But..

A question about Carl Segan at the End he said the Molecules can present a Certain Type of Frequency.. How would you be able to understand the frequency. Whats the process with that.. If you found that Specific Set of Molecules how would you find its frequency based off a given molecule

Thank you! happy new year

1. What is the difference between a metallic ion and a molecule?

A metallic ion is an atom that has lost or gained one or more electrons, resulting in a positive or negative charge. A molecule, on the other hand, is a combination of two or more atoms held together by chemical bonds. Metallic ions are typically found in ionic compounds, while molecules are found in covalent compounds.

2. How are metallic ions formed?

Metallic ions are formed through a process called ionization, in which an atom loses or gains one or more electrons. This can occur through chemical reactions, exposure to electromagnetic radiation, or high temperatures.

3. What are some properties of metallic ions?

Some common properties of metallic ions include conductivity, malleability, and ductility. They also tend to have a high melting and boiling point, and are often lustrous and shiny in appearance.

4. How do metallic ions interact with other substances?

Metallic ions can form chemical bonds with other substances, such as non-metallic ions or molecules. These bonds can be ionic, covalent, or metallic in nature, depending on the elements involved and their electronic configurations.

5. What is the role of metallic ions in biological systems?

Metallic ions play important roles in biological systems, such as acting as cofactors in enzymatic reactions or playing a role in cellular signaling. Examples of important metallic ions in biology include iron in hemoglobin and calcium in bones and teeth.