Recommended textbooks based on provided topics (supplementary undergrad texts)

In summary, a college student is seeking recommendations for books on various subjects including Pico and Pascal programming languages, math, physics, and electrical engineering. They have provided a brief description of each subject and are open to suggestions. Some specific topics within each subject have been listed as well.
diredragon
well hello everyone! I have just started my college and i have in mind to find books that are beneficial to certain subject I am studying and i asking for your help. I'm not an English native so I am going to help you help me by providing a subject description so you can tell me your recommendations. Thanks in advance and btw this is the best forum in like ever i mean history of the universe. The list of subject books i would need is below

PS : It can be more advanced even more it should be but to stay on topic as well.

Subject 1 - Pico and Pascal programming languages ( No description basically books that deal with this)
Subject 2 - Math ( sets, algebra, polynomials, calculus ) ( you add two separate books cause i know algebra and calculus are like really big to be in 1 book but be free and open about what you suggest and why)
Subject 3 - Physics (basically classical mechanics)
Subject 4 - Electrical engineering (Electrostatics,electrical generators, contour currents, electrical nets with capacitors)

(some topics from subject were left out but they are in the between like between electrostatics and electrical generators is a lot of topics but i guess you'd figure)

This is asking a lot but i really need it and appreciate your help. Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Subject 1: 1. The Elements of Pico Programming by Joe Celko 2. Pico and Pascal Programming by Mark WatsonSubject 2: 1. Algebra I by Paul Foerster 2. Calculus by James StewartSubject 3: 1. Classical Mechanics by Herbert Goldstein 2. Introduction to Mechanics by Kleppner and KolenkowSubject 4: 1. Principles of Electrostatics by Marcus S. Cohen 2. Electrical Generators, Motors, and Transformers by Arnold Nelms3. Contour Currents and Electrical Nets with Capacitors by David D. Doolin

1. What are the benefits of using recommended textbooks for specific topics?

Using recommended textbooks can provide a comprehensive and organized understanding of a particular topic. These textbooks are often written by experts and include updated information, making them reliable sources for learning.

2. How do I know which textbooks are recommended for a specific topic?

You can usually find recommended textbooks by searching online or asking your professor or colleagues for suggestions. You can also check the syllabus or course materials for a specific topic to see if any textbooks are listed as recommended.

3. Can I use textbooks that are not recommended for a specific topic?

While it is always best to use recommended textbooks for a particular topic, you can still use other textbooks as supplementary materials. However, make sure to cross-reference the information with the recommended textbooks to ensure accuracy.

4. Are recommended textbooks necessary for understanding a topic?

Recommended textbooks are not always necessary for understanding a topic, but they can greatly enhance your understanding and provide additional insights and examples. It ultimately depends on your learning style and the quality of other resources available.

5. Can I find recommended textbooks for free online?

Some recommended textbooks may be available for free online through open access resources or through your university's library. However, it is important to note that many textbooks may only be available for purchase and should be properly cited if used as a reference.