Resnick Halliday Walker -- do they discuss surface tension topic?

In summary, surface tension is the force that holds liquid molecules together at the surface, measured in units of force per unit length. It is affected by factors such as the type of liquid, temperature, and the presence of impurities. This force is also responsible for capillary action, where liquids are pulled up against gravity, and can be seen in real-world examples such as droplets, floating insects, and bubbles.
Frigus
Is surface tension topic present is resnick halliday walker, principles of physics 10th edition,if present then please tell me on which page

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't see surface tension listed in the index.

1. What is Resnick Halliday Walker?

Resnick Halliday Walker is a set of physics textbooks that cover a wide range of topics, including surface tension.

2. Do the textbooks discuss the topic of surface tension?

Yes, the textbooks do cover the topic of surface tension in detail.

3. Are the explanations in Resnick Halliday Walker easy to understand?

The textbooks are written in a clear and concise manner, making the explanations easy to understand for students.

4. Can I use Resnick Halliday Walker as a reference for my research on surface tension?

Yes, the textbooks are widely recognized as reliable sources of information and can be used as a reference for research on surface tension.

5. Are there any interactive resources or examples related to surface tension in Resnick Halliday Walker?

Yes, the textbooks include numerous examples and illustrations to help students better understand the concept of surface tension. Additionally, there are also online resources and practice problems available for further learning and practice.