Texniccenter Font Size: Learn How to Change Word Sizes with \Command

• MHB
  • Thread starter Amer
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Font
In summary, there is a text sizing tool available on the toolbar for changing the size of words. This can be done manually by entering tags or by choosing from the predefined set of sizes. The smallest size is 1 and anything larger than 7 will default to 7. Additionally, there are other tools available on the toolbar for formatting posts.
Amer
How i can change the words size like for example i want to write

Content

content 1
content 2
different sizes
is there any command something like \command

Physics news on Phys.org
There is a text sizing tool on the first row of the toolbar that allows you to choose from the predefined set of allowable sizes. Or you can manually enter the tags. For example:

[SIZE=7]Largest text...[/SIZE]

produces:

Largest text...

If you enter a size larger than 7, it will default to 7. The smallest size is 1.

Thanks, that works great and answers another questions, I did not notice the tool bar before :D

Amer said:
Thanks, that works great and answers another questions, I did not notice the tool bar before :D

There are lots of nice tools there for dressing up our posts. (Wink)

I am confused about this post. The title says texnic center but the answer is about the forum.

1. How do I change the font size in Texniccenter using the \Command?

To change the font size in Texniccenter using the \Command, use the following steps:

1. Select the text you want to change the font size of.
  2. Press the \Command key on your keyboard.
  3. Type in "size" followed by the desired font size (e.g. \size 12).
  4. Press the \Command key again to apply the change.

2. Can I change the font size for the entire document in Texniccenter?

Yes, you can change the font size for the entire document in Texniccenter by using the \documentclass command. Simply add "12pt" (or your desired font size) as an option after \documentclass (e.g. \documentclass[12pt]{article}).

3. How do I change the font size for specific sections in my document?

To change the font size for specific sections in your document, you can use the \fontsize{}{} command. The first argument specifies the font size in points, and the second argument specifies the line spacing in points. For example, \fontsize{12}{14} will set the font size to 12 points and the line spacing to 14 points.

4. Is there a way to change the font size without using the \Command in Texniccenter?

Yes, you can change the font size in Texniccenter without using the \Command by using the \fontsize{}{} command or by changing the font size in the \documentclass command. You can also define your own font sizes using the \newcommand{}{} command.

5. Can I change the font size to a non-standard size in Texniccenter?

Yes, you can change the font size to a non-standard size in Texniccenter by using the \fontsize{}{} command. This allows you to specify any font size in points. However, keep in mind that some fonts may not have all sizes available, so the closest available size will be used instead.