Thanks 42: Roaring Fun at Baker Street!

In summary, the conversation was about a URL involving a tiger and the participants' enjoyment of finding and sharing inane content on the internet. One person made a reference to a vulgar material and another mentioned gouging out their eyes like a character in a movie.
Polly
:biggrin: Thanks 42, the feeling is http://www.baker-street.net/tiger/ . :smile::-p

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I enjoy the inane more than the next guy and enjoy hunting for such material on the web (I'm a hunter-gatherer at heart :smile: ).

[edited out vulgar material, hehe]

Polly said:
:biggrin: Thanks 42, the feeling is http://www.baker-street.net/tiger/ . :smile::-p

"I was like - WOAH! "

ooooh, mercy! That was something else! :smile:

Polly said:

*fear*??

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My eyes!

Chrono said:
My eyes!

I gouged them out a while back, i look like Sam Neill at the end of Event Horizon...

"Where we're going, we don't need eyes..."

Freaky movie. Seriously scary, much better than most anything since.

Related to Thanks 42: Roaring Fun at Baker Street!

1. What is "Thanks 42: Roaring Fun at Baker Street!" about?

"Thanks 42: Roaring Fun at Baker Street!" is a science fiction novel that follows the adventures of a group of scientists who discover a mysterious time-traveling device and find themselves in the middle of a dangerous game of cat and mouse.

2. Who is the main character in "Thanks 42: Roaring Fun at Baker Street!"?

The main character is Dr. Jane Smith, a brilliant physicist who leads the team of scientists on their journey through time and space.

3. What inspired you to write "Thanks 42: Roaring Fun at Baker Street!"?

I have always been fascinated by the concept of time travel and the idea of parallel universes. I wanted to explore these themes in a fun and exciting way while also incorporating elements of mystery and adventure.

4. Will there be a sequel to "Thanks 42: Roaring Fun at Baker Street!"?

Yes, I am currently working on a sequel that will continue the story of Dr. Smith and her team as they face new challenges and unravel even more mysteries surrounding the time-traveling device.

5. How long did it take you to write "Thanks 42: Roaring Fun at Baker Street!"?

It took me about a year to write the first draft of the novel, but the editing and revision process took another six months. In total, it took me about a year and a half to complete "Thanks 42: Roaring Fun at Baker Street!"