What are the Must-Have Apps and Music for an iPod?

• Thread starter mcknia07
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Apps Music
In summary: I really like how my calendar is now available to me in my phoneIn summary, the conversation is discussing good apps that should not be left out on an iPod. A suggestion is made for Baby Shaker, but it is then noted that there are many other songs that should also be included. Some apps mentioned include Battery Magic, Uno, StoneLoops, Chess Free, Bix, Trivia Wars, WiFiTrak, Paypal, AccuWeather, Pocket Tanks, WN Spanish, Currency, Sportacular, AroundMe, Alarm Clock, Factbook, and Tap&Track. The conversation also mentions other apps such as CBC Hockey App, Corus Radio App, eReader, and Shazam. The conversation ends with a recommendation for
mcknia07
What are some good apps no iPod should be without?

Are there any good songs that shouldn't be left out, either?

Computer science news on Phys.org

oh boy, the amount of songs any good i-pod should have is staggering.

What are some good apps no iPod should be without?
Baby shaker! :P

Sorry! said:
oh boy, the amount of songs any good i-pod should have is staggering.

So let's hear them... I need quite a few :)

rootX said:
Baby shaker! :P

lol, oh my,... just looked that one up and it's quite funny... any grown man, I think that's what you are, that has that app is quite brave! haha

here is what I have on my itouch

Battery Magic
Uno
StoneLoops
Chess Free
Bix
Trivia Wars
WiFiTrak
Paypal
AccuWeather
Pocket Tanks
WN Spanish
Currency
Sportacular
AroundMe
Alarm Clock
Factbook
Tap&Track

Greg, you have some pretty good ones in there... may have taken a few to put on my list :biggrin:

Isn't the Alarm Clock app built-in? Or maybe that's just the iPhone. My iPhone (only a few weeks old) has:

• CBC Hockey App
  • Corus Radio App (lets me listen to broadcasts of my favourite hockey team over the internet via my iPhone)
  • eReader (I was delighted to discover I could migrate nearly all of my eBooks I had bought for my Palm)
  • Shazam--I hesitate to call it a killer app, but it's pretty darn cool (and used pretty extensively for early-on iPhone advertisements)

I picked up a planner app the other day...

What are the top apps and music for iPod?

The top apps and music for iPod are constantly changing, but some popular options include Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, and Amazon Music for music streaming. For apps, popular choices include social media apps like Instagram and Snapchat, gaming apps like Candy Crush and Angry Birds, and productivity apps like Evernote and Google Drive.

How do I download apps and music onto my iPod?

To download apps and music onto your iPod, you will need to have an internet connection and access to the App Store or iTunes Store. Simply search for the app or song you want and click the download or purchase button. If you have a subscription to a music streaming service, you can also download songs for offline listening.

Are there any free apps and music for iPod?

Yes, there are many free apps and music options for iPod. The App Store and iTunes Store offer a variety of free apps and songs, and there are also free versions of popular music streaming services like Spotify and Pandora. Keep in mind that some free apps and music may have limited features or include ads.

Can I transfer apps and music from my computer to my iPod?

Yes, you can transfer apps and music from your computer to your iPod. To do this, you will need to connect your iPod to your computer with a USB cable and use iTunes to transfer the files. You can also use third-party apps to transfer music from your computer to your iPod.

How do I manage my apps and music on my iPod?

To manage your apps and music on your iPod, you can use the App Store and iTunes Store on your device. You can also use the Settings app to manage your apps and music, including deleting and rearranging them. Additionally, you can use iTunes on your computer to manage your apps and music and sync them with your iPod.