Trick-or-Treaters: Knock, Knock, Knock!

• Thread starter Moonbear
  • Start date
In summary, Recon and her niece fly into the US on Halloween to meet Tom, who is not answering the door. They are forced to take the RV up the stairs to get to him, where they drink Green Apple Martinis and plan to spend the night in Greenwich Village.

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Realizes too late that franznietzsche is in league with the dark side and has lured our poor Gokul to his eminent demise. NOOOOOOOO!

I deny those allegatons! I'm just a college student on halloween night! :biggrin:

franznietzsche said:
Let the boy have his fun. Every guy should know a few hussies before its too late. :approve:

No WAY! If anyone abuses Gokul, it's going to be US! :biggrin: :smile:

Ready, girls? Here we go again!

http://hosted.yourimg.com/04/304/22/TsusHalloweenPic.jpg

QUIT THAT (LAUGHING?) SCREAMING, GOKUL! WE'RE COMIN' TO SAVE YOUR SORRY BUTTSKY, TOO!

Alright, you hussy. Drop that Gokul. NO! Wait! thud Ooch. Sorry, Gok. Quick, girls. Get him into the bus. Greenwich Village, here we come! Has anyone even SEEN Tom?

Tsunami said:
LEAVE THE SOCKS! :smile:

OK, you were right. As you can see, Enigma's socks seems to have disappeared.

I'm so sorry Gokul that i was unable to stop them from preventing your rape at the hands of those hussies. I HAVE FAILED.

Meh, I'm over it.

We've lost Enigma. :cry: :cry: :cry: He's nowhere to be found. :cry:

Tom has turned into his alter ego
http://www.disbealig.com/_images/_dapics/alig_dapics_7.jpg

Booyakasha!

Tom said:
Booyakasha!
Is that anything like chicken booyah?

Evo said:
We've lost Enigma. :cry: :cry: :cry: He's nowhere to be found. :cry:

Get a grip, Sis! We got him into the RV back on page two while you were coming out of your martini haze. He's STILL mumbling something about lime lollypops...

Here. Have anothe martini. We'll be at the Village in no time. Is Gokul doing OK? He looks pretty dazed... :rolleyes:

p.s.
Sorry about your doors, Tom!

Last edited:
Tsunami said:
Get a grip, Sis! We got him into the RV back on page two while you were coming out of your martini haze. He's STILL mumbling something about lime lollypops...

Here. Have anothe martini. We'll be at the Village in no time. Is Gokul doing OK? He looks pretty dazed... :rolleyes:

Had you taken my advice and left him to the hussies he'd be just fine right now.

franznietzsche said:
Had you taken my advice and left him to the hussies he'd be just fine right now.
Good point. :biggrin:

I wonder how Ivan is doing. I'll bet he's just sitting by the door with his bowl of frozen broccoli waiting for those Trick or Treaters... :smile: :smile: :smile:

Tsunami said:
Good point. :biggrin:

I wonder how Ivan is doing. I'll bet he's just sitting by the door with his bowl of frozen broccoli waiting for those Trick or Treaters... :smile: :smile: :smile:

QUICK! Take me to Ivan's! MMMM frozen broccoli! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Tsunami said:
Is Ivan still handing out frozen broccoli to the kids? I know it's healthy and all that. Does he wonder why there are fewer children each year? :bugeye:

Well, it's a bigger hit than the eggplant...

Tsunami said:
Well, it's a bigger hit than the eggplant...
Not FRIED eggplant...nectar of the Gods. What child wouldn't want to take home a sack full of fried eggplant? :confused:

One WITH tastebuds??

WHOA! Did you see THAT?? We must be in the Village! Kinda looks like Hollywood Blvd... COOL! Come ON, you guys! Let's go see stuff!

<grabs a bottle of Green Apple Vodka and a bag of Pecan Sandies. Heads for the door>

Here we go! Back in a day or so! WOOHOOOOOOOOO!

wait. will I need my chainsaw? yeah. it's the village. better take it...

<grabs chainsaw on the way out the door>

Ya with me, Evo? Wake up Gokul, for gods sake! And everyone else, for that matter. Come ON! Let's GO! :biggrin:

Last edited:
mmmm...huh :rolleyes: ...wha ? :eek:... how ?? :confused: ... nevermind...zzzzzzzzzz ...

Pecan Sandies are my favorite! and fried eggplant

Gokul...wake up...darn hussies...

Last edited:
ouch...who chucked this bottle on my head ? :devil:

I'm awake ...but what's that buzzing sound ? :confused:

Gokul43201 said:

Sorry, I voted for leaving you with the hussies.

Gokul43201 said:

Oh yeah right, like you don't remember the four super vixens you were last seen with. :devil:

Damn...:redface: you folks know about the hotties ?? Thought y'all wouldn't notice ...

Okay, I'm done with them...now I need a drink ! :-p

Gokul43201 said:
Damn...:redface: you folks know about the hotties ?? Thought y'all wouldn't notice ...

Okay, I'm done with them...now I need a drink ! :-p

Double Rum and COkes at my place!

Vodka around here somewheres...

Sits up, rubs eyes, stretches.

That was some party last night. Too bad Tom dissed us for supermodels. The Village is always a crazy place, and Halloween shows it in its finest.

Anyone have an aspirin? Wait, no, leave the lights off...arrggghhh. Shhh, stop thinking so loud!

Buries head under pillow and goes back to sleep.

pours black coffee into a cup(yawwwn)
I don't know how I made it to work on time. I don't remember anything after we got to franz's house and started playing quarters. Not even sure how I got back home from there but at least I woke up on my front lawn. Didn't have time to change clothes though. Had to wear my costume to work. :redface:
Great time we had though. Can't believe we had to spend most of the night protectiing the men-folk from love-starved supermodels! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I say we do this again next year. :biggrin:

You people are insane.

Glad you could make it. Sorry for not checking PF all weekend. I wound up staying in bed until 7pm yesterday. Ouch.

The party turned out great. Next up: The Christmas Party (aka, Tom's Birthday Party).

Now enigma, I really must insist that you leave my living room, and take that supermodel with you.

On second thought, leave the supermodel.

Hey! Wake up everyone! Look what I found sleeping against the bus!

http://hosted.yourimg.com/04/305/14/Greenwichfind.jpg

Can we take him home?? :smile: :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
pours black coffee into a cup(yawwwn)
I don't know how I made it to work on time. I don't remember anything after we got to franz's house and started playing quarters. Not even sure how I got back home from there but at least I woke up on my front lawn. Didn't have time to change clothes though. Had to wear my costume to work. :redface:
Great time we had though. Can't believe we had to spend most of the night protectiing the men-folk from love-starved supermodels! :biggrin:

Did you eat the worm in that tequila bottle, MIH? Franz's house? Quarters? WE WERE IN GREENWICH VILLAGE! REMEMBER? In fact, how DID you get home? :eek: You woke up on your LAWN? Hmmm... Well, there WERE those alien guys, but I THOUGHT those were just costumes...
Maybe not. :biggrin:

Well, the rest of you guys go ahead and sleep it off. I'm headin' back out to the party. :biggrin:

YES, MIH! Next year, for SURE! I LIKE The Village!

Wait! Tom! YOU have enigma? Then who is that passed out in the back of the RV with Evo, Moonbear and Gokul? And why is he hugging my chainsaw? Hey! Where's recon? Is she still out there partying with the weirdos?? What a party 'AMINAL' :biggrin: SHE turned out to be! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited:
Tsunami said:
Wait! Tom! YOU have enigma? Then who is that passed out in the back of the RV with Evo, Moonbear and Gokul? And why is he hugging my chainsaw? Hey! Where's recon? Is she still out there partying with the weirdos?? What a party 'AMINAL' :biggrin: SHE turned out to be! :smile: :smile: :smile:

HI THERE TSU

Tsunami said:
Hey! Where's recon? Is she still out there partying with the weirdos?? What a party 'AMINAL' :biggrin: SHE turned out to be! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'm back in Brunei now, don't worry! :wink: It turns out that there is a short cut through sock-land that I can use to travel to and from the US. But I'm getting ahead of myself here.

Dearest aunts, you all left me before I could find the socks! But what a blessing that turned out to be because I got to hook up with a group of goblin musicians who offered to take me to sock-land to get duplicates of enigma's socks. :biggrin: Somehow, I ended up getting these socks.

http://members.lycos.nl/amazing_cows/moovellous/lighterside2.jpg

Look familiar, enigma? I just checked the post office and the prices are just way too high for me to send it over to you. Can I keep it? :shy: Please! Please! Please! :cry: :cry: Say Yes!

Last edited:
franznietzsche said:
HI THERE TSU
Franz? How'd you get here?? I thought recon, Evo and Moonbear saved enigma! How'd you GET here?! What's goin' on? OMG! We HAVE lost enigma! OH NO! The Hussies! They must have him! No, Franz, we're not trading you for him! I don't care HOW much you want those vixens. They're not good for you.

"Mama's going to check out all your girlfriends for you
Mama won't let anyone dirty get through
Mama's going to wait up until you get in
Mama will always find out where you've been
Mama's going to keep baby healthy and clean"

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Um, Tom? Keep an eye out for enigma. OK?
Thanks!
Hope those hussies haven't done him in! :eek: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Tsunami said:
Franz? How'd you get here?? I thought recon, Evo and Moonbear saved enigma! How'd you GET here?! What's goin' on? OMG!
Even scarier - I thought we stopped by Franz's house on the way home from Greenwich Village to have Rum and Cokes. But if Franz is with you guys, who the hell was I playing quarters with at 3 AM? :confused:

Math Is Hard said:
Even scarier - I thought we stopped by Franz's house on the way home from Greenwich Village to have Rum and Cokes. But if Franz is with you guys, who the hell was I playing quarters with at 3 AM? :confused:

I think we found Franz when we meant to rescue Enigma! We must have been pretty plastered to have not noticed the difference!

MIH, now I'm worried that your mystery quarter-playing partner could be this guy Tsu found outside the RV!
http://hosted.yourimg.com/04/305/14/Greenwichfind.jpg

:eek: :bugeye: