VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals

In summary, the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals" is a photography contest that aims to showcase and celebrate the beauty and diversity of farmyard animals. It is open to anyone who has taken a photograph of a farmyard animal and wishes to submit it for consideration. Participants can submit up to three entries and the winners will be determined through a voting process. Prizes may vary but typically include recognition and exposure for the winning photograph, as well as potential cash or gift card prizes.

Vote (multiple choice)

• ZapperZ

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Matthyaouw

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Andre

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Borek

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Marzena

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1.ZapperZ
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7481/img2028gm.jpg

2.Matthyaouw
baaaa.jpg

3.Andre
zx89p5.jpg

4.Borek
marcin_fanimals3.jpg

5.Marzena
marzena_f_animals7.jpg

Contest Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
All wonderful pictures!

I like Marzena's faceoff. I wonder how it turned out

Matthyaouw, I jut love the entire feel of your photo.

matthyaouw said:
I like Marzena's faceoff. I wonder how it turned out

As far as we remember nothing have happened. Dog (surpirise, surprise, named Johny even if the picture was taken in Poland) always barks at the sheep and runs arund. Sometimes they simply ignore it, sometimes they face it, but in general nothing happens. Mostly noise :smile:

Related to VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals" is to showcase and celebrate the beauty and diversity of farmyard animals through photography.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals"?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals" is open to anyone who has taken a photograph of a farmyard animal and wishes to submit it for consideration.

3. How many entries can I submit to the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals"?

You can submit up to three entries for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals".

4. How are the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals" determined?

The winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals" will be determined through a voting process. The photographs with the most votes will be declared the winners.

5. What are the prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals"?

The prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Farmyard animals" may vary, but typically include recognition and exposure for their winning photograph, as well as potential prizes such as cash or gift cards.