VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Night lights

In summary, the conversation was about a photography contest with multiple participants discussing and voting on each other's photos. The photos were praised for their stunning views, back-lighting, and unique feel. The conversation ended with one of the participants expressing their joy for winning the contest.

Vote! (multiple choice)

• Marzena

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Equate

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Signerror

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • MattRSK

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Turbo-1

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Galatea

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Andre

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Matthyaouw

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Borek

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1.Marzena
bristol.jpg

2.ZapperZ
img4619.jpg

3.Equate
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6771/bellagio.jpg

4.Signerror
1sbpck.jpg

5.MattRSK
2r53fpx.jpg

6.Turbo-1
NAnebPF.jpg

7.Galatea
3406156706_4c8703f7ec.jpg

8.Andre
28mdyd5.jpg

9.Matthyaouw
compolights.jpg

10.Borek
marcin_night_light.jpg

Contest Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I have gone for:
Turbo-1- Stuning sky. There's more points of light there than I can fathom. Great shot.
Galatea- It's the back-lighting that makes it for me. Great colours
Borek- There's such a great feel to this that isn't really emulated by digital, at least without heavy processing

I could have split my vote several more ways- excellent pictures all.

Galatea has my vote.

This is a tough, tough one to vote on. Which means it's great!

Sad, too late to vote, and wanted to make a sentimental vote for a dizzy 'Vegas :)

Ohh, I won! Yay, thanks! This was fun -- I loved seeing everyone's great pictures.

Related to VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Night lights

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Night lights"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Night lights" is to encourage people to capture and submit photos of night lights, whether it be city skylines, starry skies, or any other creative interpretation of the theme. This contest aims to showcase the beauty of night lights and raise awareness about light pollution and its impact on the environment.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Night lights"?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Night lights" is open to anyone with a passion for photography and an interest in the theme of night lights. Participants must be at least 18 years old and have a valid email address to submit their photos. The contest is international, so anyone from around the world can join and showcase their photos.

3. How do I submit my photo for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Night lights"?

To submit your photo, you must first register on the contest website and then follow the instructions to upload your photo. Make sure to read the submission guidelines carefully to ensure your photo meets the requirements and is eligible for the contest. You can submit as many photos as you like, but each photo must be unique and not previously submitted.

4. Who will be judging the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Night lights"?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Night lights" will be judged by a panel of professional photographers and experts in the field of night light photography. They will consider criteria such as creativity, technical skills, and adherence to the theme when selecting the winners. The judges' decisions are final and cannot be contested.

5. What are the prizes for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Night lights"?

The prizes for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Night lights" include cash prizes, camera equipment, and the opportunity to have your photo featured in a photography magazine. The exact prizes may vary and can be found on the contest website. Additionally, all winners will receive recognition and exposure for their work through the contest's social media and website.