Websites that do free photoshop requests?

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of websites that offer free photoshop/image editing services. The speaker does not have photoshop and is looking for a professional community to assist with their image editing needs. Some suggestions are made, including using the program GIMP and visiting online forums or subreddits. However, the effectiveness and reliability of these options are uncertain.
ElliotSmith
Are there any websites that do photoshop/image editing requests for free?

I do not own photoshop and my image editing skills with the free software that I have are mediocre at best.So I was hoping that perhaps there is an online community somewhere that professionally photoshops images for people.

The program GIMP has it's limitations.

I've looked around, and haven't found anything of sort, at least not what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
ElliotSmith said:
Are there any websites that do photoshop/image editing requests for free?

I do not own photoshop and my image editing skills with the free software that I have are mediocre at best.So I was hoping that perhaps there is an online community somewhere that professionally photoshops images for people.
Don't you see a contradiction there?

You can always try 4chan. Some of the people that hang there like to practice their photoshop skills.

DrClaude said:
You can always try 4chan. Some of the people that hang there like to practice their photoshop skills.
/r to be exact. Though you are as likely to be trolled as helped.

Likes DrClaude
I'm sure there are photo editing forums where people will do some for you. I've even done a little here.

1. What is a "free photoshop request" website?

A "free photoshop request" website is an online platform where individuals can submit requests for photo editing or graphic design services, and receive them for free from volunteer designers.

2. How do these websites ensure quality work?

These websites typically have a team of experienced and skilled designers who volunteer their time and expertise to fulfill requests. They also often have a system for quality control and review before the final product is delivered to the requester.

3. Is there a limit to the number of requests a person can make?

This varies depending on the specific website, but most have a limit to the number of requests an individual can make in a certain time frame to ensure fair distribution of services among all users.

4. Are there any restrictions on the type of requests that can be made?

Again, this differs from website to website, but most have guidelines and restrictions on the types of requests that can be made. For example, some may not allow requests for explicit or offensive content.

5. How can I show my appreciation to the designers who fulfill my requests?

Many of these websites have options for users to leave a donation or tip for the designers who volunteer their time and skills. You can also leave a positive review or share your experience on social media to show your gratitude.