Weeper of the House - John Boehner

• News
  • Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, John Boehner is known for getting emotional, and has been seen crying on multiple occasions. His drinking has been a concern for some, and his recent performance on 60 Minutes has some questioning his emotional stability.
nismaratwork said:
I think that would probably have me in jail, but it's a thought I hold dearly. :biggrin:

Actually, by the time it would get to the floor for a vote - we might :rolleyes:be required to (instead of shooting) throw $100 bills at retiring Congresspersons and they would have the right to bring suit against anyone from their district that didn't send them contributions.

Physics news on Phys.org
nismaratwork said:
Skiing into trees or flying small craft may not be good for your long-term health, but unlike alcohol you're either there at 100%, or in a hospital/morgue. No brain-shrinkage, no hangovers and mental deficits as a result.
There's a pretty good way to determine if alcohol is affecting his mental ability: If Democrats ever stop accusing him of being an extremist/"for the rich"/right-wing ideologue, etc, we'll know he's in trouble.

Ditto if Democrats don't scream bloody murder constantly over the next two years.

Al68 said:
There's a pretty good way to determine if alcohol is affecting his mental ability: If Democrats ever stop accusing him of being an extremist/"for the rich"/right-wing ideologue, etc, we'll know he's in trouble.

Ditto if Democrats don't scream bloody murder constantly over the next two years.

Nah, then we'd just know the democrats had laryngitis. :wink: Both parties have their lines that NEVER go away... and that is definitely the democratic line. Anyway, it should be interesting to see how the man handles himself... maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised.