What animals have been drawn by this scientist?

In summary, the conversation discusses the hobby of drawing animals and the inspiration behind it. The speaker, a scientist, explains their fascination with the details and adaptations of animals and how drawing them allows for a deeper appreciation. They also have a particular fondness for birds and use techniques such as shading and layering to bring their drawings to life. The speaker is inspired by the animals they encounter in their research and travels and suggests practicing regularly and starting with simple shapes for beginners interested in drawing animals.
congchualucbao
I like animals,my hobbie is drown animals. I used to draw portraits of dogs, cats, parrots ... here are some pictures of me. I draw and print up some http://marioboyshop.blogspot.com/search/label/T-shirt%20For%20Women looks very cute.
Here are some pictures that I drew.
hai-con-cho-mat-truoc.png

con-vet.png

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Those are great!

Did you do the initial sketch digitally too?
What software are you using?

Nice work! Let's see some more!

1. What inspired you to make drawing animals your hobby?

As a scientist, I have always been fascinated by the intricate details and adaptations in the animal kingdom. Drawing animals allows me to further appreciate their beauty and diversity.

2. Do you have a favorite animal to draw?

While I enjoy drawing all types of animals, I have a particular fondness for birds. Their feathers and unique features make them a joy to draw.

3. What techniques do you use to bring your animal drawings to life?

I use a variety of techniques such as shading, layering, and blending to create depth and realism in my animal drawings. I also pay close attention to the details and proportions of each animal.

4. How do you choose which animals to draw?

I am constantly inspired by the different animals I encounter in my research and travels. I also like to challenge myself by drawing different types of animals to continuously improve my skills.

5. Do you have any tips for beginners who want to start drawing animals?

My biggest tip would be to practice regularly and be patient with yourself. Start with simple shapes and work your way up to more complex animals. Don't be afraid to experiment and have fun with it!