What are some examples of kinetic equations and graphs in a kinetics course?

In summary, a kinetics course covers the study of chemical reaction rates and their underlying principles. Some examples of kinetic equations and graphs that are commonly used in this course include the rate law equation, which relates the rate of a reaction to the concentrations of its reactants, and the integrated rate law equation, which describes the relationship between the concentration of a reactant and time. Graphs such as the concentration vs. time graph and the rate vs. concentration graph are also used to visually represent the behavior of a reaction. Overall, these equations and graphs are essential tools for understanding and analyzing chemical reactions in a kinetics course.
Marleycake
Hey guys, new here :biggrin:

Just started a kinetics course and I'm looking forward to discuss the meanings and maybe get some examples of the kinetic equations and graph's I'll encounter (just finished the time distance stuff) pardon my newness to the world of physics, this would be my first physics course :woot: it already seems tough to me but if it was easy what fun would it be right? :check::rocket:

Physics news on Phys.org
Right attitude ! Good luck and don't hesitate to ask again (even if a reply sometimes looks like a brush-off :smile: )

hi you Marleycake

welcome to PF :smile:Dave

Hi davenn, and BvU :D such a warm welcome, thank you