What are some recipes for avocado and lime soup?

• Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, the conversation revolves around Evo's upcoming surgery and everyone is wishing her well and hoping for a speedy recovery. There is also some humorous banter about her potentially getting a boob job or chakra realignment during the surgery. Overall, the group is sending their best wishes and positive thoughts for a successful operation and quick recovery.
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Isn't the big thing tomorrow?

Best Wishes and let us know as soon as you can how things turn out. Are you sure we can't put a webcam in the operating room? :)

Zz.

Physics news on Phys.org
Some sort of surgery? Ouch. Good luck. :)

All the best, Evo,

and hopefully it's feasible to have somebody, a child perhapes, to communicate the situation and progress tomorrow.

I can't wait to see the new boob job! :biggrin:

Get some good drugs and report back to us as soon as you are sober enough.

No, do it while high. It will be funnier that way.

So far I pretended to be witty, now I will pretend to be serious. Fingers crossed Evo.

WarPhalange said:
No, do it while high. It will be funnier that way.

High is fine. I just said sober enough. I'll be worried though if I see posts like...

3v0 said:
kuysclvhaslbdvf;cvigasd;iryvgclj lf;iudbysilb ldss;iudf;iu bgzdi;lvb

kyucvsk
c

dfv d
fv

dvdfgv
;-p

Make a speedy recovery.

TheStatutoryApe said:
High is fine. I just said sober enough. I'll be worried though if I see posts like...
Don't worry.. members posting gibberish will be banned :rofl: On that note, a hearty thanks to Zz for volunteering to look after the Philopsophy forum in Evo's absence (*runs and hides* :bugeye:).

Good luck, Evo.

Cyrus said:

Who? What? Where?

Good luck Evo! I hope you are well enough for the PF chat on Sunday.

cristo said:
Don't worry.. members posting gibberish will be banned :rofl: On that note, a hearty thanks to Zz for volunteering to look after the Philopsophy forum in Evo's absence (*runs and hides* :bugeye:).

Good luck, Evo.

Slash and burn, cristo. Slash and burn! :)

Zz.

cristo said:

Good luck, Evo.

:rofl:

Best wishes for a smooth operation and speedy recovery, Evo! Tell Evo Child that she has to post updates if you're too drugged to do it.

Break a leg!

(hmmmm...no..., wait..., that's theater talk...)

Awww, <sniff> thank guys! :blushing:

I should be back Saturday night, unless they decide to hold me at the hospital longer.

This should be interesting.

No boob job Cyrus. :tongue: For those of you that don't know what this is about, here is the thread.

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=241198

So, its sounds like your stomuch is double-jointed to bend and twist like that---

I was wondering if...

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Evo!

Klaus said:
If I knew you were having work done, I'd have gladly gone halfsies on the super-boob.

:biggrin:

rewebster said:
Break a leg!

(hmmmm...no..., wait..., that's theater talk...)
Disregard that advice! No more breaking anything! You're already beyond your allowable quota.

Best wishes for smooth surgery, and full and speedy recovery!

Well, there is a chakra right in that area----

maybe this benefit your ying

(or yang)---

you may be a new and better Evo when its done!

(that's hard to imagine, though---a 'better' Evo, that is)

Best best wishes Evo, try to be positive and come back here soon.

Have the easiest, most perfect laparo-fundo ever! :)

http://www.larose.com/upimages/Be_Happy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
rewebster said:
Well, there is a chakra right in that area----

maybe this benefit your ying

(or yang)---

you may be a new and better Evo when its done!

(that's hard to imagine, though---a 'better' Evo, that is)

What a great idea .. Evo could get a chakra realignment while she's under! :approve:

Cyrus said:
I had a co-worker who had two of them - both reductions, and several months apart. She is a tiny woman who had to go from granny-sized mammaries to B-cups that were more appropriate to her slight frame. I realize that you're making an attempt at humor, but I don't think Evo needs breast enhancement, unless breast-enhancement somehow endows an anti-klutz aura on the recipient.

Good luck Evo!

turbo-1 said:
I had a co-worker who had two of them - both reductions, and several months apart. She is a tiny woman who had to go from granny-sized mammaries to B-cups that were more appropriate to her slight frame. I realize that you're making an attempt at humor, but I don't think Evo needs breast enhancement, unless breast-enhancement somehow endows an anti-klutz aura on the recipient.

Yeah, good heavens, the last thing we need to do is make her more top heavy so she's more prone to toppling over! :bugeye:

Math Is Hard said:
Have the easiest, most perfect laparo-fundo ever! :)

yeah--a perfecto fundo!

turbo-1 said:
unless breast-enhancement somehow endows an anti-klutz aura on the recipient.

While as Moonbear said, it may lead to being more top heavy, it would also provide more padding. Something of a pair of air (or silicone) bags.

binzing said:
While as Moonbear said, it may lead to being more top heavy, it would also provide more padding. Something of a pair of air (or silicone) bags.

padding?--come on, guys!----if and when you guys would get done, she'd have silicone implants on her elbows, hips and who knows where else!

Moonbear said:
Yeah, good heavens, the last thing we need to do is make her more top heavy so she's more prone to toppling over! :bugeye:

Maybe we could make her feet bigger.

Ideally one would want to let nature take its course which would of course gradually reduce Evo's centre of mass.

All the best Evo, I hope everything comes out OK. Did I say that right?

Best of wishes, Evo!

Our thoughts will be with you for the best :smile:
You can't possibly let Zz in charge of GD :wink: