What are the career prospects for physicists in Brazil and abroad?

In summary, the career prospects for physicists in Brazil and abroad are promising. In Brazil, the demand for physicists is increasing in industries such as energy, technology, and research. The country also offers opportunities for physicists in academia and government research institutions. On the international level, physicists from Brazil have the potential to work in top research institutions and multinational companies, with opportunities for collaboration and advancement. The field of physics is constantly evolving and offers a wide range of career paths, making it a lucrative and promising field for those interested in pursuing a career in Brazil or abroad.
ryo_br
How did you find PF?
By google, because i wanted to know how the physics career is doing in the other countries.
Hello, I'm a physicist with a PHD from Brazil. I want to know more about physics, correlated knowledge (mathematics, engineering, computing), career, jobs to compare with what I see in my country and estimate trends for the future in the path of physics.

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes ryo_br
Likes ryo_br