What are the Latest Developments in Computational Physics for Nanostructures?

• Thread starter member659127
  • Start date
In summary, the latest developments in computational physics for nanostructures include the use of advanced simulation techniques, such as molecular dynamics and density functional theory, to model and analyze the behavior of materials at the nanoscale. These methods have allowed researchers to gain a deeper understanding of the properties and interactions of nanostructures, leading to the development of new materials with specific properties and applications. Additionally, artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms are being integrated into computational models to improve their accuracy and efficiency. Furthermore, the use of high-performance computing has enabled the simulation of larger and more complex nanostructures, allowing for more realistic and detailed predictions. Overall, these advancements in computational physics have greatly advanced the field of nanostructure research and have the potential to lead to groundbreaking
member659127
Hi, this is Dogan Erbahar from Dogus University, Turkey.

I have BS, MS, PhD in physics, currently an associate professor in the mechanical engineering department but still doing physics. I am a computational physicist working in the field of nanostructures, mostly carbon nanostructures. Some recent work about fullerenes:

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep35605https://journals.aps.org/prb/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevB.97.140505
I just love physics a lot, every sub field of it, I am interested to follow the new developments... Happy to be here and hope I can contribute to discussions in the forum...

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!