What is Brian Austin Green talking about here?

• I
  • Thread starter HomesliceMMA
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Green
In summary, the conversation is about a pop-sci presentation where the speaker talks about a "fuel" related to a quantum field that can cause an outward rush of space. The speaker is skeptical about the validity of this concept and suggests learning cosmology from textbooks instead of pop-sci presentations. The thread is then closed due to the unreliable nature of pop-sci videos for discussions on the topic.
HomesliceMMA
Starting at about 15:15 in the video, he talks about a "fuel", related to a quantum field, that provides outward rush of space, and its virtually possible to use up. What is he talking about, anyone know? Sounds a little funny to me!

Thanks.

Space news on Phys.org
This is a pop-sci presentation that I would not take seriously. The "fuel" he seems to be talking about is either whatever it was (we don't know) that fueled the inflationary period, or dark energy although I'm not aware that either one is a "quantum field", or what he has in mind for that in this case. In any case, I would suggest you learn cosmology from testbooks, not pop-sci presentations.

In the very brief amount of it I watched, he illustrated the big bang as an explosion in space which is just silly. He knows better, but pop-sci presentation are not education, they are entertainment.

Pop science videos are not valid references for PF discussion.

Thread closed.

1. What is Brian Austin Green talking about in this statement?

Brian Austin Green is talking about a specific topic or issue that he has mentioned in his statement. It could be related to his work, personal life, or current events.

2. Why is Brian Austin Green making this statement?

Brian Austin Green may be making this statement to share his thoughts, opinions, or experiences on a particular subject. He could also be responding to a question or addressing a controversy.

3. Is Brian Austin Green's statement based on facts or opinions?

This depends on the context of his statement. If he is discussing a scientific or historical topic, his statement may be based on facts. However, if he is sharing his personal views or beliefs, it would be considered an opinion.

4. What is the purpose of Brian Austin Green's statement?

The purpose of Brian Austin Green's statement could be to inform, persuade, entertain, or spark a conversation. It could also serve as a response to an event or situation.

5. How does Brian Austin Green's statement relate to his work or career?

Depending on the content of his statement, it could be directly related to his work or career. As an actor, he may be discussing a project he is working on or sharing his thoughts on the entertainment industry. However, his statement could also be unrelated to his work and purely personal in nature.