What is scientfic magazine for professional topics?

In summary, Hatem is looking for a web address of a professional scientific magazine that is free, as he does not have money to pay for subscriptions. He mentions his previous post where he had to study medicine instead of science in Egypt, and received over 100 serious replies. He also mentions having a mathematics theory and the importance of getting peer-reviewed and seeking advice from experienced researchers before publication. He is specifically looking for a reputable journal and is open to both traditional closed access and open access options.
hatemalnaggar
Hello
Thank you for reading this
If you remember my previous post. It was several years ago. I mentioned that I was obligated to study medicine instead of science in Egypt. I really, had the opportunity to get your friendship and encouragement in more than 100 serious replies. Now, I have a mathematics theory. I need the web address of the most professional scientific magazine which is free. Because I don't have any money specially dollars. Thank you.
Hatem Al-Naggar
34 years old

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello Hatem,
hatemalnaggar said:
Now, I have a mathematics theory. I need the web address of the most professional scientific magazine which is free.
Perhaps this thread on MathOverlow is useful: https://mathoverflow.net/questions/231206/free-open-access-peer-reviewed-math-journal

It is worth paying attention to the exact meaning of "free": Traditional closed access journals typically do not charge for publication, but they do charge for reader access, usually by billing the reader's library for a subscription. So, in principle, it would not cost the author any money to have his work published. On the other hand, open access journals may or may not charge for publication (in many cases, they do!), but they should not charge for reader access.

In any case, it is recommended to have your work peer-reviewed. Also, it is generally a good idea to have your work reviewed by an experienced researcher even before submission. This can help you find gaps and make sure you connect well with existing literature. Also, critically assess any prospective journals: Not all of them are reputable. Again, an experienced supervisor in your field can help with this.

Good luck!

1. What is a scientific magazine for professional topics?

A scientific magazine for professional topics is a publication that focuses on scientific research, discoveries, and advancements in a specific field or industry. It is meant for professionals and experts in the field, and contains in-depth articles, research papers, and reviews.

2. Who reads scientific magazines for professional topics?

Scientific magazines for professional topics are primarily read by scientists, researchers, academics, and professionals in a specific field or industry. They may also be read by students and individuals who are interested in staying updated on the latest advancements in a particular field.

3. What types of topics are covered in scientific magazines for professional topics?

Scientific magazines for professional topics cover a wide range of topics depending on the specific field or industry they cater to. Some common topics include new research findings, emerging technologies, scientific breakthroughs, and critical reviews and analysis of current scientific topics.

4. How are articles selected for publication in a scientific magazine for professional topics?

Articles in scientific magazines for professional topics are typically selected through a rigorous peer-review process. This involves experts in the field evaluating and providing feedback on the quality and relevance of the research before it is accepted for publication.

5. Are scientific magazines for professional topics only available in print?

No, scientific magazines for professional topics are available in both print and digital formats. Many publications now offer online versions and some even have interactive features such as videos and animations to enhance the reading experience.