What significance does the bird and Sun Deity have in Mayan symbolism?

• Thread starter eqgh5uea
  • Start date
  • Tags
    deleted
Can you explain further?In summary, the conversation discusses various topics such as deleting an account, turning off email notifications, Mayan symbolism, and the use of symbols in physics. The speaker also expresses a desire to leave the site and shares their views on education and NASA. The conversation ends with a discussion about Mayan Glyph and its potential to provide direction and the importance of not keeping it a secret.
eqgh5uea
How do you delete the account?

Physics news on Phys.org
eqgh5uea said:
How do you delete the account?
You can't.

Thanks.

You could ask to have the login name changed if that's the reason.

i just don't think I belong here. I'm just good at fixing the machines, area, volume, trigonometry etc,. Stuff to do with building. I tried to make a thread on comprehensive symbolism but it got deleted.

not complaining, I just don't want the emails. I'm sure it's a great site and I wish you great things! Working on deflections. Thanks.

eqgh5uea said:
I just don't want the emails
You can turn off the emails in your account settings.

At the top of the page, go to My PF --> Preferences, and un-tick the boxes labeled "and receive email notifications".
Under My PF --> Contact Details, you can also un-tick "Receive email when a new conversation message is received", and "Receive site mailings."
There may be other settings like this. If there are, hopefully someone else can point you to them.

I turned off all my forum email a long time ago, except for the "site mailings" which are rare. I had to look for the settings again just now which is why I'm not sure I've listed them all.

Likes OCR, berkeman and davenn
jtbell said:
I turned off all my forum email a long time ago...
:check:... same here.

They're deleting things I learned by an actual teacher...

I just don't want to be here. I'll try to swear and get banned.

Like I said the Freemasons aren't a secret society now and it's for the better. People don't know what physicists are talking about when the make use of single letters like D for 5 different meanings.

There's a better way: just write down the entire word. Talk to the architects and make a bigger room for the chalkboards -- it's not hard unless you're in a sardine can.

fasdffs_zpsi75freue.jpg

Look, the Mayans worked really long to create symbolism and Glyph. It HAS meaning and I don't see the point in creating an inner circle where everyone around you agrees with you. Physics incorporates ALL of life, not just a special class. To be honest, almost all education has been to finance and support war -- even NASA is starting to militarize their navy.

It's simple: The bird thing at the top represents the big dipper or a cluster of stars in another area. The Sun Deity is the guy holding the staff -- the Staff represents the planets under his control. VERY SIMPLE. FNet = Mass * acceleration.

There's more, too! MUCH more. I think people interested in Mayan Glyph and it's ability to provide bearing as much as state is something that we mustn't keep secret.

The avg. person doesn't understand any of this and it works if you talk to some1 individually -- where bearing is easy. We see it with cynicism towards politicians.

Physics-header_zpshjpmus88.jpg

eqgh5uea said:
No need; we do accept requests. Good luck to you. Thread locked.

Likes berkeman
eqgh5uea said:
They're deleting things I learned by an actual teacher...

That's one way. Another is to just stop coming here...
eqgh5uea said:
Like I said the Freemasons aren't a secret society now and it's for the better. People don't know what physicists are talking about when the make use of single letters like D for 5 different meanings.
Can you cite an example where D is used for multiple meanings? I'm not a physicist, but I do have a minor in physics, and have taken a lot of classes in it.

Textbooks usually define all of the terms used in formulas. Many symbols are used so frequently that the formulas are easily understood by anyone with a minimum of previous exposure - For example, F = ma.
eqgh5uea said:
There's a better way: just write down the entire word. Talk to the architects and make a bigger room for the chalkboards -- it's not hard unless you're in a sardine can.

View attachment 196932

Look, the Mayans worked really long to create symbolism and Glyph. It HAS meaning and I don't see the point in creating an inner circle where everyone around you agrees with you. Physics incorporates ALL of life, not just a special class. To be honest, almost all education has been to finance and support war -- even NASA is starting to militarize their navy.
??
I'm not aware that NASA has a navy.
eqgh5uea said:
It's simple: The bird thing at the top represents the big dipper or a cluster of stars in another area. The Sun Deity is the guy holding the staff -- the Staff represents the planets under his control. VERY SIMPLE. FNet = Mass * acceleration.

There's more, too! MUCH more. I think people interested in Mayan Glyph and it's ability to provide bearing as much as state is something that we mustn't keep secret.

The avg. person doesn't understand any of this and it works if you talk to some1 individually -- where bearing is easy. We see it with cynicism towards politicians.
I'm not sure what Mayan symbolism has to do with anything here.

Related to What significance does the bird and Sun Deity have in Mayan symbolism?

What does it mean when an account is "deleted"?

When an account is deleted, it means that all information and data associated with that account has been permanently removed from the system. This includes login credentials, personal information, and any content or activity associated with the account.

How do you delete an account?

The process for deleting an account may vary depending on the platform or website, but it typically involves going into the account settings or preferences and selecting the option to delete or deactivate the account. Some platforms may require a confirmation or verification step before the account is permanently deleted.

Can a deleted account be recovered?

In most cases, a deleted account cannot be recovered. Once an account is deleted, all associated data is permanently removed from the system. It is important to carefully consider the decision to delete an account, as it may not be possible to recover it later.

Why would someone want to delete their account?

There are many reasons why someone may choose to delete their account. Some common reasons include wanting to protect personal information, no longer using the platform or service, or wanting to start fresh with a new account. Additionally, some platforms may have a limit on the number of accounts a user can have, so deleting an old account may be necessary in order to create a new one.

Is it possible to delete only certain parts of an account?

In most cases, it is not possible to delete only certain parts of an account. Deleting an account typically means that all associated data will be permanently removed. However, some platforms may allow users to delete specific content or activity associated with the account while keeping the account itself active.